Quandry Of Hell.

hang-man

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am new. I am six feet tall, dirty blond hair, 300 lbs *20-ish fat, 3 soft, 7 1/2 hard 5 around and I am a straight virgin. I have a would be girl friend but I cannot tell if she is willing. God knows I am. I am reminded every morning. By the way what is the best way to vanquish morning wood? But I digress, I am also 19 years old, live with my parents, and was kicked out of school for having a psychotic break. So no Diploma or college. I am open to new experiences but my ass is closed to everyone. Exit Only! Period. So let the torrent of knowledge from the endowed and the willing wash forth.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am new. I am six feet tall, dirty blond hair, 300 lbs *20-ish fat, 3 soft, 7 1/2 hard 5 around and I am a straight virgin. I have a would be girl friend but I cannot tell if she is willing. God knows I am. I am reminded every morning. By the way what is the best way to vanquish morning wood? But I digress, I am also 19 years old, live with my parents, and was kicked out of school for having a psychotic break. So no Diploma or college. I am open to new experiences but my ass is closed to everyone. Exit Only! Period. So let the torrent of knowledge from the endowed and the willing wash forth.
Relax. You'll fit right in Welcome:smile::wink:

hang-man

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Noted and thanks. What do you do if you have a my sized dick and large hands that make it look small? Kind of one of my problems.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Noted and thanks. What do you do if you have a my sized dick and large hands that make it look small? Kind of one of my problems.
Your size is fine no matter how big your body or hands. Spend some time on here and you will find what im telling you. You are normal. This site is a treasure chest of information and thoughts:smile:

hang-man

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
O yay verily I say unto you Snozzle. I take no heed as to what the pastor says. It just gets really annoying sometimes. Kinda like Andy from 40 Year Old Virgin. I go to take a piss and it goes everywhere I usually end up in the shower.

And njqt466 thanks but she is giving me some mixed signals. I still havent even shown it to her yet.

Uncut, keep it real.