Quarterback Riley Skinner Nude

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Don't get me wrong(I would not place kick him out of bed), but the boy is oddly out of proportion. Nice big daddy body with a H.S. freshman size dick.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Jason, I liked your blog but was wondering why you can't click your photo's? I am an ass freak and you have some hotties on there that I would love to crawl on.

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
these pics are really really old news..... but i can't complain, love seeing them over and over again. if the NFL doesn't want him, i hope he decides on a career that involves more of these..

Reactions: YummyAdam

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Jason, I liked your blog but was wondering why you can't click your photo's? I am an ass freak and you have some hotties on there that I would love to crawl on.

Thank You. The blog doesnt allow pictures on the right to be blown up. If you like any of them write me. I can send you the full sizes before I delete them. Im searching for a new home for my blog with more options on it.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I now have your blog bookmarked,thanks. I did not realise that one of those hot asses were YOURS. Way to go

D

deleted3782

He's a nice looking guy. I hope the naked pic doesn't haunt him for the rest of his life. It seems almost all guys his age have dick pics out there on the 'net.