Queefing during orgasm ...

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Eisenhower, Nov 17, 2009.

1. Eisenhower

Eisenhower Member

I posted another thread about a girl I was with (my ex) who was very multi-orgasmic due to a killer G-Spot and the shape of my cock, which hit it just right. Besides her ability to orgasm repeatedly, the thing that was really unique was how she would queef when orgasming when I was inside her. Maybe it wasn't a proper queef (which is air passing out) - this was more like air sucking in - when she'd come, her vagina would "tent" inside and this would cause air sucking in as I was pounding in and out. It would be pretty loud and it really turned me on because she'd start saying "Oh God, here it comes baby" and then I'd hear that sucking sound ... I loved it.

Anyone here ever experience this? It was a new one for me ...

Eisenhower

#1 Eisenhower, Nov 17, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
  2. enormouslyaverage

Albums:
    My ex did that. Brutally embarassing for her at first, but we both got used to it and found it funny later on. I, like you, find it a turn on knowing what's coming soon. No pun intended.

3. Eisenhower

Eisenhower Member

I bumped this thread ... do any of you women experience this? I'd never experienced it with a girl and am wondering how common (or uncommon) it really is. If we were in missionary position, it would happen virtually every time she had an orgasm.

Thanks,
    Eisenhower

4. Nd10

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It only happend to me while i was eating her pussy

Draft saved Draft deleted