Queefing While Stretching

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No worries.
The only thing that ever interested me about Spongebob is that Eightinchcock142IQ had some Spongebob boxers.

The only thing that drew me to this thread is that three times tonight when I looked at the homepage this forum showed *Queefing While Stretching/Hhuck* and needed to try to erase the image of you in a yoga class!:tongue:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
The only thing that drew me to this thread is that three times tonight when I looked at the homepage this forum showed *Queefing While Stretching/Hhuck* and needed to try to erase the image of you in a yoga class!:tongue:
I teach yoga, dahl.
One knight, we'll meet in a dark alley ... and I'll really make yah kundalini rise.
:cool:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmm... I really need to get laid. The banter between Nudeyorker and Hhuck just turned me on big time.

But back to the actual topic... No one else has ever been exercising and felt that unpleasant inward rush of cold air? I won't admit to "queefing" while when it came out, but maybe that's because I'm more careful to keep it silent. I am absolutely positive I would remember if it ever came out loudly and embarrassed me. I think only a crazy person would say that I'm not tight. The vagina is a muscle and the right movement in the right position and a woman can suck air up there. I'm less inclined to think that means that she's not tight and more inclined to think that means that she's unintentionally moving her vaginal muscles in a way that is causing her embarrassment during yoga.

Last edited: