Queefing?

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by At.your.cervix, Jul 23, 2008.

1. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ladies,

Whenever I fuck, there's always some queefing involved. Some women have said that they "never did that before." I've always been a bit sketical about that one, figuring that it was out of embarasment about the sound. But does it have anything about size? Do you queef with everyone (or at all), or is it just with the guys who really fill you up?

Thanks.

2. Jonathan2/11

Jonathan2/11 New Member

I'm srry but what exactly is gueefing

3. RandyL

RandyL New Member

Type "queef" into YouTube.

4. yesitsbig

yesitsbig New Member

When the pussy farts.

5. singlemom091977

singlemom091977 New Member

I think it happens more with smalller then with bigger but I know it happens to me but not something i dwell on.

6. D_mbnbjgityu

D_mbnbjgityu New Member

"Queefing" is actually a porongraphic terminology of trapped wind in the vagina.

It certainly isn't something all women experience but after saying this it isn't rare either. It can happen over a short period of time and not re-occur; sometimes it can happen only once ... there are no hard and fast rules.

It's trapped wind; simple as that. As the vagina opens and closes during sex it can either draw in air or it can create a vucum which suddenly releases and air takes it's place.

I know it must feel embarrasing for you but I wouldn't worry too much; I assure you, most red-blooded males with anything like a sensitifive nature would make you feel at ease over it. But if it goes on for any amount of time don't be afraid to go and talk with someone about it; a gyno or even your GP would certainly be bothered if you was bothered, so don't think you are alone.

~K~

7. B_Sativa

B_Sativa New Member

In a dry flat land out west! Las Vegas, NV
    well in my experience... when a man does alot of pulling all the way out when he fucks I get air. Maybe something to do with technique? I don't know. And another thing I don't know is why is it always embarrassing???????? I hate it when this happens!! :mad:

8. D_mbnbjgityu

D_mbnbjgityu New Member

Technique doesn't have a great deal (if anything) to do with it; neither does the internal proportions of the lady nor the size of the man. Some men actually like it!

It's an oddity; a bit like: "Where does the wool disappear to when I get a hole in my sock?" One of life's mysteries in which to ponder over; you know?

(... I hope you don't take that last paragraph seriously :wink:)

~K~

9. blacktightfit

blacktightfit New Member

Albums:
    I would say it isn't so much size, but how rigorous the sex is. I find if a guy is pumping me really fast and hard, it tends to occur more often.

10. At.your.cervix

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks for all of the great responses. There seems to be a vaiety of things at play here. BTW Sativa, I never thought it was something to be embarassed about, but almost some sort of a turn on. I love all things vaginal.

11. RandyL

RandyL New Member

I actually find queefing amusing. When I'm pumping some lucky bitch doggy style, if I pull almost all the way out so that the tip is barely touching, it gives air a chance to sneak in there. Then I push it way in, and she braps off a queef whether she wants to or not!:biggrin1:

One girl I tapped many years ago, she had a pretty loose pussy, and when I had her on her hands and knees, it was SPLORP SUCK SPLORP SUCK for 30 minutes straight! Every stroke she queefed. She didn't say anything about it and neither did I, but I almost laughed a few times during sex with her.

12. B_FruitFly

B_FruitFly New Member

I love when the vagina gasps for air and screams for help :p

13. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

lol classic fruitfly.

I just think it happens for no reasons... at least for me. Now, for those that happen with every partner or more than 10% of the time... there got to be a reason why..maybe size of both men and women matters there.

Draft saved Draft deleted