Queen D got banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After 7 days the new and improved Dgirl 2.0 will be back!!!
Cheers girl!
You`ll survive:wink:
Let the countdown begin!:biggrin1:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The Moderator Actions Thread said:
DGirl7 - manipulation of reports to distort facts temp ban, one week

?????????
You don't know even a PART of the whole truth...
I saved the attacks on me by your GREAT friend and the one that was made on Pathos..

I see that YOUR on a side..
But, Thanks for the heads up..
I will be e-mailing the whole fight in chat to the MODS..

CSI:Banned

Kotchanski

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Firstly a few of you have been kind enough to pass on the rumours going around about this, and I'd like to make it clear that they are rumours.

She was not reported by a member with a grudge against her, and this had nothing to do with a post about a flag (forgive me, I've not read the thread)

Being as vague as I can, it has been agreed that I make our position as a team clear so as to avoid having to take this action against anyone else (this was a first for me, so it's a bloody rare one)

Three factors contributed to this action, and connecting actions taken against others:

1. The keeping of chat transcripts to use as a "threat to report" for several months
2. The deliberate delaying of reports until such time as they may carry more weight
3. The deliberate editing of chat transcripts in an attempt to deceive those reviewing them in the hope to not only garner harsher sanctions for another member, but to also protect others who played a key part in the proceedings.

The above behaviour can not and will not be tolerated.

If you have something to report, report it at the time, do not wait until that person is being attacked elsewhere on the site in the hopes that it will bump sanctions from a heads up/warning to a ban of some description.

If you have transcripts from chat to report, report ALL parts of the discussion. Editing out what your friends did to either cause the issue in the first place, or inflame the issue is not acceptable, and neither is removing comments that clearly shine a different light on the situation. We consider this a deliberate attempt to have a member removed from the site under false pretences.

We don't expect you all to get along, neither do we expect you to report each and every incident, but when you do, manipulation of fact and blatant attempts to misrepresent the situation will not be tolerated.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
1. The keeping of chat transcripts to use as a "threat to report" for several months
2. The deliberate delaying of reports until such time as they may carry more weight
3. The deliberate editing of chat transcripts in an attempt to deceive those reviewing them in the hope to not only garner harsher sanctions for another member, but to also protect others who played a key part in the proceedings.

The above behaviour can not and will not be tolerated.

If you have something to report, report it at the time, do not wait until that person is being attacked elsewhere on the site in the hopes that it will bump sanctions from a heads up/warning to a ban of some description.

If you have transcripts from chat to report, report ALL parts of the discussion. Editing out what your friends did to either cause the issue in the first place, or inflame the issue is not acceptable, and neither is removing comments that clearly shine a different light on the situation. We consider this a deliberate attempt to have a member removed from the site under false pretences.

...blatant attempts to misrepresent the situation will not be tolerated.
You should put this in TOS.
I think it can be useful, both for mods and members.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am glad to know that this is something you can get banned for. I always wondered when chat transcripts are reported if there is a way to know if they have been altered. I know that it's easy to interpret public threads but when it comes to a chatroom conversation, it's hard to know if someone can say anything about you that might not have even been true.

Glad to know the truth comes out in the wash sometimes.

Luka, i dont understand why you would start a thread in a positive reaction towards someone who tried to get *someone* banned by misleading the admin on altered reports. I think you'd be singing a different tune if someone did this to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
How would you even do that? I took a screen shot once of the chat room and sent it to the mods. (some one claimed to be underage) One would have to use photoshop to edit that.

So is there another way to save a chat transcript?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
There is a chat history button that records every line in the chatroom as long as you are in there.

And Aconitum, Luka is a good friend of the said banned member, she wasn't banned for having an obnoxious opinion like many who are banned temporarily...Luka knows why she was banned, which was deliberately trying to get people in trouble for things they didn't say, or did not say in the context represented, and i think it's pretty obvious this is another thread to try to create problems between members over who supports who in all the garbage that has been on the forums already about this.

And I have a strong opinion on this since she's been threatening to do this to me and her support group is obviously still trying to get support for her while she is banned.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
shouldn't lying to moderators, altering chat logs and attempting to manipulate a banning merit a bit more than a one week ban

that's kinda like saying "go ahead lie to the mods, harass another member.. but don't put up a nude avatar.. cuz then we'd really get cross"

maybe i should assume that all of this has been worked out in the mod forum.. after much debate and such.. but the umm sentence? seems kinda light for what happened.

Last edited:

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Because at the end of a day, Dgirl is a great person and a great friend to many, not just me!
And she has to know that she is being missed....she is thinking about leaving the site, I`m here to help her change her mind...
I did this for D not anyone else!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
shouldn't lying to moderators, altering chat logs and attempting to manipulate a banning merit a bit more than a one week ban

that's kinda like saying "go ahead lie to the mods, harass another member.. but don't put up a nude avatar.. cuz then we'd really get cross"

maybe i should assume that all of this has been worked out in the mod forum.. after much debate and such.. but the umm sentence? seems kinda light for what happened.

Yeah i thought it was a light sentence too. I ask anyone here, especially LUKA, to have someone try doing this to them and see how they feel about a 7 day ban.

But then again, if they are a good friend and nice to Luka, anything they do is OK. As long as they are nice to him, that's all that matters. They can be vicious liars, but he believes them and supports them and wants you guys to support his feelings about it also.

Added: Anyone who would hoard stuff, edit it and then turn it in to get a member banned isnt worth having a membership here anyway. They can't be trusted to with anything they report from that point on and then you'd have to worry about saying anything that mind offend that person, that their threats might be taken seriously and YOU could lose your membership.

It's a cancer to the website. It's not a foul opinion, it's not a nude avatar, it's not a contriversial viewpoint, its destructive to every person who might cross that member.

Last edited by a moderator:

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope DGirl does come back after the ban is over. She is a fucking hoot!

Hopefully she will have some even hotter avatars. I will be hunting for some into the meantime.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think a 7 day ban is good enough!:biggrin1:
Edit-she may have made a mistake, I`m not denying that!
She should have been smarter.
But i think a 7 day lay-off will help her think, teach her a LPSG lesson in behaviour and hopefully it won`t hurt her much.
As I said, she was thinking about leaving the site, the ONLY reason I started this thread is that I`ll try all I can do to prevent that! This was made as a support thread, that`s what I was thinking about.
Being a friend or not, in my opinion Dgirl is a valuable contributor to this site.

Last edited:

B_talltpaguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You cant ban Luka, it would be like shooting a child.
Luka's flirty panda avy seduces any mod who tries to discipline him. I tried debating with Luka once, until I was seduced by that horny little fur ball. Then he pwn3d me badly. I think. I don't really remember much. I think I was drugged.

lolololol

Status
Not open for further replies.