Queen D got banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
There is a chat history button that records every line in the chatroom as long as you are in there.

And Aconitum, Luka is a good friend of the said banned member, she wasn't banned for having an obnoxious opinion like many who are banned temporarily...Luka knows why she was banned, which was deliberately trying to get people in trouble for things they didn't say, or did not say in the context represented, and i think it's pretty obvious this is another thread to try to create problems between members over who supports who in all the garbage that has been on the forums already about this.

And I have a strong opinion on this since she's been threatening to do this to me and her support group is obviously still trying to get support for her while she is banned.

MR - be advised - I got dragged in to this mess while I was on vacation and just so we're on the level about the truth coming out - I would not gloat. I pointed the mods to you posting screen captures on other websites - the proof where you have made statements about hating "uppity negroes" and calling someone the "whitest black person you knew."

You know what you wrote - you said it. I have no shame in calling you out on it and I'd do it again if I had to.

You're no different than someone else posting an incomplete screen capture. You didn't send it to this moderation team - but you did post an incomplete screen capture on another website.

I'm really angry - that these comments you've made about NJ in particular go unnoticed.

So we'll see what comes out in the wash - I did not appreciate being dragged back in to this ... and it's always your mess that someone is responding to or has to clean up.

Status
Not open for further replies.