Queer As Folk: A semi-Gay Sex clip (you've been warned), and My Recent Addiction...

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by GoneA, Feb 19, 2007.

1. GoneA

Gold Member

As many of you know, I don't watch television. Mark, on the other hand, is all about T.V. He's always trying to get to me watch some movie on the box or get me hooked on some banal sitcom ... but I won't hear of it!

His favorite show, which I believe has gone off the air, is Queer As Folk (DVDs of all the seasons, too ... yeah, it's that bad). Anyway, he bet me a while ago that he could get me hooked on the series if I'd let him show me one particular clip from an episode he likes. Since I had nothing to lose (but a few brain cells if I did happen to become hooked) I readily agreed. And to my great surprise, I lost the bet.

Now, let me just say, I'm very, very, very into sexual teasing. Almost all forms of it, too. You know, when you're making out with your significant other and they "withhold sex" until you absolutely can't take it anymore. :wink: So this is chiefly why the clip below has tickled my fancy (and who knew I had a ticklish fancy?!? Not me.)

Anyway, this is the clip, and I think it's so damn HOT!!! I felt it would be robbery if I didn't share (I also find that not only do gay guys like it, but so do some straight women. Go figure):

YouTube

So now I wanna see more episodes. I'm doomed, I know it.

**Obligatory question that must be asked at the end of every thread to glean some responses:

Anyone else into teasing or Queer As Folk or think this clip is such a damn turn-on, too? Humor me, please.

2. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

They should have had sex... hrm, I think I found a new show to download... is it better to start at the beginning?

3. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    It is better to start from the first episode. Better yet to start with the british original.

I never did see the last few seasons but the first couple were very well done. Excellent character development. And of course Hal Sparks is too cute for words.

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I can't find it on LimeWire, or IsoHunt... so I'm assuming there was a write protect on the DVD's.... so I'm going to look on eBay to buy them or something...

5. GoneA

Gold Member

Agreed! But, they did later on in that episode. If I have the patience to find it, I'll post it a bit later. :smile:

Oh, good, now I'm really gonna be addicted if it's something worth watching. :wink:

6. Matthew

Gold Member

It was hard for me to get into the American version since the original British one was so good.

7. vinny_spiruccino

Gold Member

Albums:
    I remember when the US version came out after much fanfare... I was - ahem - working at a club in DC at the time and there was a TV in the back. One of us would tape the show, & then bring it into the club's "dressing room" in the back & watch. The sad part? I saw every single episode of that show from the 1st season to the last...

I AM Brian Kinney. Or at least I was at the time?

8. GoneA

Gold Member

No, no, no, no ...you're waaay HOTTER.

Draft saved Draft deleted