Queer Eye Boys

afflictionhottie85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I love seeing two of my men on the show: Kyan and Jai. They are so freaking hot and am quite obvious that they sport big bulges on the show. I remember one episode when kyan was in the dressing room and he was wearing these tight speedos. My mouth dropped when I saw his huge bulge. I would have to admit that he has a pretty big cock. For the record, this episode was aired a few years ago when he told this guy that he needed a bigger penis.

Jai is also on my list for being well-hung in the dick department as well. There have been episodes when i saw him wearing tight low riders and i could clearly see a gigantic bulge just hanging there. I have always thought these two had something packing down there. so does anybody else notices anything on these two on the show?

chrisung

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've not been impressed with either Kyan or Jai.

Tom occasionally wears boxers, though, and shows a VPL. He dresses left, and probably gets told not to wear boxers often.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I totaly agree that Kyan is a hottie. I remember the episode with the speedos but now I am waiting for the upcoming new episode where he does his Chippendale moves.

Lover_Boy2

Experimental Member
Media
I don't watch the show myself very often. Usually if there's nothin' else on and I'm totally bored. I agree, Kayan, and Jai are most definitely the hotties of the Fab 5. I'm sorry I never got to see Kayan's speedo episode :frown1: . However, I did catch an episode involving Jai.

I don't remember much of the episode. All I remeber is the part at the end where they all sit and watch. The camera settles on Jai for a second when he flops down on one of the couches. The angle of the shot was just right, and for a brief second or two, you could see that Jai had a sizeable package :eek22: . When you concider that, despite being nicely toned and incredibly sexy, Jai is otherwise a fairly petite guy. It made me want him all the more.

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If Kyan is the "hair" guy, then, yes, I agree that he is super hot and sexy!
There was an early episode in which Kyan was showering with a str8 dude (actually a cop!) that the Fab Four were making over. In the shower, both men were wearing tight trunks, BUT Kyan had a bulge in his trunks that was absolutlely HUGE! The bulge looked like it was sticking out about 4"--like he had a grapefruit or something stuffed in there!

By the way, did you guys know that Kyan is the real-life lover of the muscular dude who plays the gay professor on Queer as Folk? Lucky professor!!

Now, please clarify for me which one Jai is. Thanks!

Athleticman60516

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last year on an Atlantis Cruise in the Med, Jai was the entertainment one night (which was incredibley horrible) and clearly showed nothing in the pants department, much less in the talent department.

B_italy61079

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just wanted to let you guys know that jai is hung, since we dated and slept together. He's hittin close to 9 and i can prove since i have a video of him jacking off for me on webcam!

Large 1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
italy61079 said:
I just wanted to let you guys know that jai is hung, since we dated and slept together. He's hittin close to 9 and i can prove since i have a video of him jacking off for me on webcam!

Oh Mon Dieu. porqua?

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
jai floats my boat. there was one episode awhile back where he was wearing
red nylon sweatpants, and you could briefly make out some action going on down there. looked nice.

he and kyan are both pretty nummy.