Queer Eye Boys

hushpuppy

Experimental Member
Media
I saw Jai several times on stage in "Zanna, Don't" and, if there was something down there, he kept it well hidden. Even the scene where he gets out of bed (wearing pajamas) didn't show anything. He sure has a nice singing voice tho:rolleyes:

lafeumarinette

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That is very interesting about Jai. I would love to know more. I've read rumors before that he hangs out on webcams.

However, I find Thom (interior decorator) to be the hottest. :biggrin1:

The thing upthread about Kyan dating Robert Gant from Queer as Folk is a false rumor, by the way. They were photographed together one time at a party three years ago and the tabloids made a big deal about it, but they both denied there'd been anything between them. Maybe a one-nighter, but they haven't been seen together since. Kyan actually this week announced his wedding engagement to his partner of two years, Greg.

NiceDude

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
spraytan.jpg

It looks unnatural doesn't it...

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just wanted to let you guys know that jai is hung, since we dated and slept together. He's hittin close to 9 and i can prove since i have a video of him jacking off for me on webcam!

I never fooled around with Miss Rodriquez, but since he goes to my gym, I've seen him naked on more than one occasion. He has a really pretty xl cock. He's more than happy to get busy with guys in the sauna, too.

I gotta say though: he is so not my thing.

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I never fooled around with Miss Rodriquez, but since he goes to my gym, I've seen him naked on more than one occasion. He has a really pretty xl cock. He's more than happy to get busy with guys in the sauna, too.

I gotta say though: he is so not my thing.

:::ahem::: so.....which gym? What time does he usually work out?:cool:

cat power

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"It's a shame they are gay" ...

Always found this statement to be offensive.

Are you serious? Half of the celebrity endowment board is comments like "I wish he was gay", "I hope he's gay", "My gaydar goes off"...even though we all know it's wishful thinking - if you didn't know any better and just looked at this forum, you'd think 50% of all male stars are gay!!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Kyan and Tom are the only ones that ever did 'it' for me. Kyan always showed nice bulges while sitting as they reviewed the footage of the straight guys getting ready. In my favorite episode, the "Shawn K." episode, this was especially true! Incidentally, Shawn K. was the straight guy that I liked most. He was adorable, had a nice ass (which Carson referred to as "apples"), and he had a nice bulge in his boxerbriefs, and in his capoeira outfit!

Jai is adorable, but too feminine and petite for me. I agree that Carson would make a great friend! He was the funniest out of all of them on the show, and always had the great one-liners. I loved when he told someone that people tell him he looks like Ellen DeGeneres!:biggrin:

7's Enough

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was always hottest for Thom...
Butch enough, and he always had a finger on gay humor...way more subtile than Carson.
Has that show been canceled? I haven't seen it on in quite a while.

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As of January 12Th Bravo canceled Queer Eye! There are twelve episodes that are already filmed and going to air for the summer season. They said the ratings dropped and that the entire "metro-sexual" thing is over. Info from E! Online...............:biggrin1:

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
As of January 12Th Bravo canceled Queer Eye! There are twelve episodes that are already filmed and going to air for the summer season. They said the ratings dropped and that the entire "metro-sexual" thing is over. Info from E! Online...............:biggrin1:

14x8thick...I am rolling on the floor laughing.

For some reason I am not entirely surprised that you have no profile pictures posted. Seems you REALLY big guys, especially the ones who like to boast with your screen names, are quite shy about posting pictures.

But maybe I am mistaken. Perhaps it is the measurement of your lower leg to which you are referring.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
14x8thick...I am rolling on the floor laughing.

For some reason I am not entirely surprised that you have no profile pictures posted. Seems you REALLY big guys, especially the ones who like to boast with your screen names, are quite shy about posting pictures.

But maybe I am mistaken. Perhaps it is the measurement of your lower leg to which you are referring.

MPB, drop it.

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
MPB, drop it.

I am not sure if that is an order or a threat. Would you mind explaining in a bit more detail?

A quote I read recently comes to mind:

"Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you mad."

Now where was it that I read that recently?

brandonguy35

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Kyan is cute. Jai never held my attention. Thom or Tom or whatever his name was always seemed the least attractive. Carson definitely not my type. I always thought that Ted-the food guy-was sexy. I have seen him on other shows (seems to be the only one doing other things in televsion) and I still find him quite attractive!

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Kyan and Tom are the only ones that ever did 'it' for me. Kyan always showed nice bulges while sitting as they reviewed the footage of the straight guys getting ready. In my favorite episode, the "Shawn K." episode, this was especially true! Incidentally, Shawn K. was the straight guy that I liked most. He was adorable, had a nice ass (which Carson referred to as "apples"), and he had a nice bulge in his boxerbriefs, and in his capoeira outfit!

Jai is adorable, but too feminine and petite for me. I agree that Carson would make a great friend! He was the funniest out of all of them on the show, and always had the great one-liners. I loved when he told someone that people tell him he looks like Ellen DeGeneres!:biggrin:

EDIT: Kyan and Ted are the ones that I like. I knew "Tom" didn't sound right, thanks for reminding me of who I meant, Brandonguy! Thom Filicia never did anything for me, either!:biggrin1:

Kyan is cute. Jai never held my attention. Thom or Tom or whatever his name was always seemed the least attractive. Carson definitely not my type. I always thought that Ted-the food guy-was sexy. I have seen him on other shows (seems to be the only one doing other things in televsion) and I still find him quite attractive!