Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hollywood29's pictures are all taken with a fish-eye lens a few inches from his dick. None of them show it in a perspective that allows a reliable judgment of his size. The fact that he would post only pictures in distorted perspective and then claim "almost twelve inches" seems to me pretty good proof that he has nothing close to that length.

Quercusone, by contrast, has photos in just perspective as well as videos, posted here and elsewhere, and his hugeness is evident in all of them. It seems to me that he wins decisively not merely by having the goods but by being clear and fair in the display of them.

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was just admiring 2 of my favorite giants on here.....was interested to know who you thought was bigger, Quercusone or Hollywood29, both are amazing and gorgeous, just curious what you think.

OK....since CuriousGuy started a thread about me, he gets a free.........Hmmmm........:biggrin1:

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As I can say about a fellow Texan ... everything's bigger and better in Texas! Just by looking anyway.

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course.....haha! They would be hot either way!

Quercusone's videos get me off like none ive ever seen....that didnt contain me and hubby in them anyway....i think me and Q could make some hot hot hot vids! If i werent married of course!

Reactions: FEED THE MAN MEAT

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Of course.....haha! They would be hot either way!

Q, seriously, i have to watch out so i dont sound like your stalker. I love well hung, thin, bald men with goatees.....

I might end up on your front step one night!

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Q, seriously, i have to watch out so i dont sound like your stalker. I love well hung, thin, bald men with goatees.....

I might end up on your front step one night!

Just don't let any of these other pree-verts follow you!:wink:

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think my fav Querc vid is the one where he's doing the chick and he asks her if she's ready before he enters her. Something about that was super sexy...I dunno.

Anyway, I've never seen Hollywood29 to give a valid unbiased opinion. It wouldn't have mattered, though. I'da still said Quercusone all the way.

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Me too, Monster! He's the bestest of the best. I think he needs to post his pics more ofter though, don't ya'll? lol

Your wish is my command....just posted a pic just for you!

Reactions: FEED THE MAN MEAT

cklover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
NOTHING is more annoying than a hetero man posting a pic of his BIG COCK...I know I can't play with it for the obvious reasons, lol, but I LIKE his teasing attitude...fucks with my head...he's a male vixen...showoff, exhibitionist, tease...there should be a law preventing his disruption of normal, healthy life...for ME!:eek::biggrin1:

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man, I'd like to see that too! I've been searching my whole life for that one special girl....to no avail!

I wanna see a video of a girl deepthroat Q all the way down to the balls, I doubt a girl could do it, but I'm sure he'll enjoy trying!

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Q is THE man! probably the greatest cock I have ever seen! and the man it's attached to knows how to use it, and appreciates what he has too!