driftingvoid

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hey everyone...

I'm curious about anal sex with women. Ideally, I would really like to hear from the women of these forums on their views toward it and, if they were to guess, what the general consensus would be. That's not to say I wouldn't appreciate any knowledgeable or helpful input. My assumption is that most women don't or wouldn't like anal, but I'm interested to see if there's any weight behind that. I also have a lot of questions that probably anyone knowledgeable on the subject could answer.

I've had a growing interest in trying anal sex, but I've been met with a lot of reluctance. I'm not trying to discredit that in any way; I fully respect a girl's prerogative to choose what goes into her body. But I'm still curious. I'm in a long-term relationship currently, but my girlfriend isn't interested in trying it. We've talked about it a few times-- not me trying to "convince" her; just exploring the subject and our feelings on it. I'm not into making or convincing girls to do things they don't want to do, so it's nothing like that. I did get the opportunity to try it once, but I didn't really get to "experience" it. It was a threesome with another girl, and my first threesome--so yeah, I was a little nervous about performing at first--and we also had to worry about a sleeping roommate in the next room. Finally, I was a little afraid to enjoy anything too much, for fear of my girlfriend taking it the wrong way or whatever. So I find myself wondering about it. My girlfriend recently suggested that I find a girl who's into it and "satisfy my curiosity." I'm not sure how I feel about it; of course we talked about it for awhile, and we'll certainly talk some more about it.

But I'm just wondering... what kind of adventure am I considering partaking?

Is anal a pretty common thing?

Do I have about the same chance of getting a girl to let me try as ... finding someone with a 12" cock?

Is it something a lot of girls would let happen on a casual basis, or is that something a lot of girls would prefer to reserve for a more intimate relationship?

I have pics in my gallery (and this isn't a covert plea to get views on my gallery) -- is my size going to cause difficulty, either in finding a girl to accept me or actually fitting it in (honestly..)? I'm a little paranoid, and admittedly naive regarding anal sex, and I don't really know how my size factors into the act.

Assuming I find someone who's willing to let me try it with her, is there anything either I or her need to do to prepare (aside from obviously letting her get warmed up and taking plenty of time to let her stretch)? I've tried reading a lot of professional stuff online, and it's all extremely conservative.. I can't help but believe that there are people out there who safely enjoy anal, without wearing 3.5 condoms and don't touch a pussy for 38.2 days after committing to anal sex.

What if one of my friends decides to try it out with me and we can be sure we're clean-- is there a "safe" (enough, practically) way to do it without a condom?

If I don't use a condom, what about cumming? Can I cum in a girl's ass, or is that not quite the same as a pussy? Girls, ... is it different?

I know it's a lot of questions. It's just something I'm curious about, and I don't want to come off like a virgin in the moment... and I also don't want to be a douche unknowingly, and do something bad unintentionally. Thanks in advance for your time and comments. :)

D

deleted356736

I've had lots of casual and relationship partners in my life, and a few of them liked anal sex but refused my 7" x 6". Us bigger men often do strike this problem. I have had anal sex twice, both casual affairs and with women who were really expert at it. I'm glad I did it because it is different and it feels naughty, but to be honest I prefer vaginal sex. Vaginal sex feels nice and you can do it with minimal preparation.

I doubt if I will ever have anal sex again, which is a shame because it does feel different and it's makes for an interesting change.

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
Try analingus to test the waters. If she is receptive, try working your tongue in.

totally.
this is kinda my thing, i am around your size and have had anal sex with every single woman i have been with since i was 17. when they see the girth, they lock up, and the thing about anal is you stick your finger up the ass of the most poker faced guy on earth and you'll be able to tell exactly how relaxed he is.

its gonna take you about a week to get a novice into it and it helps if its some one open minded and kinda new to you, start with analingus, just like strait oral sex be confident in this. do this on monday, tuseday repeat but work a pinky in, wednesday repeat and try 2 fingers and perhaps a finger while taking her from behind, on thursday go out together and buy a buttplug and lube, you know the size of your cock, pick one slightly bigger so when she freaks agree to buy the smaller correct size, go home and really get into so real sex, if you don't know how to do that i got nothing for you...... oral sex analingus ALOT of both, the trick is to get her to that place women go where they turn into men and are pretty much down for everything, then LUBE HER UP LIKE SHE IS A CADILLAC ON A HOYST!..... SLOWLY !!!!! slide the tip of the plug in. i like to make eye contact, SLOWLY work it in, eventually you'll get it in her, then make HER cum using a toy or oral, rotate the plug slightly as you go.....

NOW

friday.... have a nice evening, treat her extra nice, comfort and trust is everything, then when she feels relaxed, liquor her up..... get her nice and relaxed. then you gotta get her back to that guy place. WHEN YOU DO, have strait sex for a while, stop occassionally to lick her ass and work a finger in, you'll know when shes started getting into it, repeat as you did on thursday, only talk to her alot when you are going down on her, pay attention to her signals and when she cums, leave the plug in and hold her, as she starts be besexual again, roll her on her side THIS IS IMPORTANT all her insides shift the right way, slowly kinda work the plug in and out untill finally it slides out easily, PUT ON A CONDOM. you can get infections and other nasties. have it on and lubed when the plug comes out and quickly get the tip in as it will start to close quick, SLOWLY SLOWY SLOWLY! YOU TAKE YOUR TIME NOW AND you will be able to lube up and enter her any time you like once she relaxes and is confident it won't hurt. make LOTS of noise as you are fucking, keep her on her side the first few times, MOAN real loud when you cum so she knows how good it feels for you.......

you follow that and you'll be buttfuckin in no time

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I notice that no one has really touched upon the preparation (i.e., cleaning) that is takes to have a clean and shit-free anal experience. You must clean the turkey before you stuff it.