Quest for an Avatar

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_subgirrl, Jan 12, 2011.

1. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Okay, so as maxcok pointed out, it's about time I stopped being the invisible woman and got an avatar. But I don't know what the hell to choose. I wouldn't know where to start. So . . .

I'm open to suggestions! Please help me in my quest to find an avatar (read: find an avatar for me :tongue:)! I'd love to have something that REALLY represents me and who better to figure out what that is than a bunch of people on a big cock website.

Your help will be very much appreciated :smile::smile::smile:

2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

same here - thanks.

3. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

You know I thought this was going to be easy, and maybe if I had only read a few of your posts it would be, but knowing you like I do, I am having a hard time selecting one that best represents the totality of you. Which aspect were you going for? Submisive? Hyper sexual? Empathitic? Brainy? Sensous? Funny? Compassionate? Flirty? Dear God this is going to be tough! I am probably the last to give advice seeing as how I have had 5 avatars in as many months! Oooops! make that six. There was a very short lived one that I had for less than a week :redface:

4. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  5. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Wow! I'm absolutely floored! I'm really that cool? You make me sound strangely like my idea of a perfect woman :redface::redface::redface::redface:. Truly, if I could pick all the traits I would love to have, they would be it. :redface::redface::redface:. I'm so flattered that someone I hold in such high regard would see me that way :redface::smile::smile::smile::redface::redface:. Thank you.

I think the submissive part is most important, it being my main distinguishing characteristic in a sexual sense (okay, it could fight it out with hyper sexual :biggrin1:). But the inclusion of anything else would be fantastic.

Funny enough, people's avatars usually mean a lot to me. That's why I've been so reluctant to choose one. After a while they become intricately associated with that person's character in my mind and I can't untangle them. For instance, when I think of Double Digit, I think of an arctic fox, despite the fact that I've had photographic proof that he IS indeed human. When I think of RawDog, I think of a one inch guy at a punching bag who entwines himself around his wife when he relaxes, despite the fact that i KNOW he is not one inch tall.

Nico, you've just had too many avatars. I don't have an avatar association for you. But I associate you with the colour BLUE!!!!! Because when we first got to know easy other you were using a blue font!!!

It obviously ain't hard to manipulate MY brain is it :tongue::redface:

6. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

7. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  8. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Oooh, thanks! I LIKE that one!! First offering and I suspect it will remain on the shortlist!

Is that from Fullmetal Alchemist? Because Nico and I were talking about that earlier today/yesterday! Truly, we were! You guys could be onto something!

9. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes, that's Lust from Fullmetal Alchemist. Part of the reason I thought of her is because I know you and nico are friends, and he had Greed as his avatar at one point.

10. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

Earlier today/tonight Nico and I were talking about a costume I'm thinking about wearing to a party. He said it looked like a cross between Lust and Envy from Fullmetal Alchemist - which I had never heard of before tonight!!! So that's twice in one day it's come up!

Maybe the universe is telling me something :tongue:

11. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
  12. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

LOL! I do! Subgirrl and iI were just talking abiut this!

See we were!:tongue: And yes subgirrl, we are onto something:biggrin1:

Point in fact, I had him for my avatar TWICE, thank you very much, as you very well know seeing as how you commented on it in my Visitors Messages, lol Greed was avatar one and fve, for those keeping score.

It is telling you that you have cool friends:tongue:

13. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

I meant every word.:smile:
    Well let's not get greedy (that's my realm thank you!:tongue:) How about hyper sexualized sub?
    DD really is an artic fox. He has hust used some weird glamour to bewitch you into thinking otherwise. Or he is a shapeshifter. Possibly both.

RawDog actually has the abillity to shrink down to one inch in hieght, but won't admit it as then we would be asking him exactly what he and Mrs. RD do when he does that. I of course know but have been sworn to secrecy. Here's a hint: it involves a one inch tall wetsuit with a vibrator bullet SCUBA attachment. Don't ask me for more! I have said too much as it is!

LOL! I got lazy. Plus then all these others were in blue...:wink: I love changing my avatar. I like it to refelct who i am and what i am feeling at the time. It is a mutated form from when i was on myspace and i used to change my page design daily, as well as my occupation (examples were "Food Coach for Bulimic Tapeworms", "Termite Mound Buildng Inspector" and "Host of Cooking With Jabberwocks!")I was in a weird contest with my best friend for most oddball job (he had "Host of Flip that Crime Scene House!")
    I wouldn't say that. I do have a few that I will always associate with there avatars. Pendy will forever be a manga/anime bear pointing an accusatory finger at us all (or leading us somewhere, not sure) and petite is stuck for all time with a ciggerette in her hand.

If anything RawDog I always pitcure playing baseball, becuase that is where my brain first went when i read the whole "I love grinding at the backstop" even though i have know idea whether that is a baseball term, lol:redface:

14. jjsjr

Gold Member

Albums:
    1. Try searching in a clip art site.
    2. Maybe an image from a movie you like.
    3. What if you posted up your actual face?! (scandalous) lol.
    4. A cartoon character you relate to.
    5. Finally, a random inanimate object. (why not?!)

15. DiscoBoy

Gold Member

My avatar is of a kitty wearing little booties. It makes me laugh.

I suggest choosing something that makes you smile.

16. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    #16 HiddenLacey, Jan 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2011
  17. LaFemme

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  18. luka82

Gold Member

How about a panda???:):):)

19. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

You can have my "sugared lips" avatar that you commented on subgirrl....I'll PM it to you if you like.

20. basincreek

basincreek New Member

Albums:
    My personal suggestion would be an extreme close up of your beautiful blue eyes.

Draft saved Draft deleted