Quest for an Avatar

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oooo! How about a pic of your body in your costume (once you get it)? If you don't want to show to show your face, but still include your hair, just do some creative cropping.

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For you...BLUE!!!!!!Just becuase I feel like a walk down memory lane... and because all of this talk about new avatars has me itching to change mine!

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A big thank you to everyone who's contributed so far :smile:.

1. Try searching in a clip art site.
2. Maybe an image from a movie you like.
4. A cartoon character you relate to.
5. Finally, a random inanimate object. (why not?!)

Actually searching and then choosing one myself would be a REALLY bad idea. I'd still be avatar-less this time next year because I'd want to find the PERFECT avatar :redface:. Doing it this way my choices are at least limited.

3. What if you posted up your actual face?! (scandalous) lol.

My personal suggestion would be an extreme close up of your beautiful blue eyes.

I'll go out on a limb, this is really wild but consider maybe using a picture of .......you?? :)
Close up, an eye, your chest, legs whatever...

Oooo! How about a pic of your body in your costume (once you get it)? If you don't want to show to show your face, but still include your hair, just do some creative cropping.

At the moment these are all WAY too brave for me (have you seen my non-existent gallery?). But Nico, your idea IS kind of appealing. When I get it I'll make sure I take a whole bunch of photos, and then think about it (who knows, I might even get brave enough to put them in a gallery).

Little bunny because I know you like them?

Cute, but my bunny's cuter (of course!) :tongue:.

I LOVE the last pic. For me, that one sums up the whole emotional side of being a sub. That one is definitely shortlisted.

I love looking for avatars!

You're nuts! It stresses me out :redface:.

The first one is absolutely gorgeous. It's on the shortlist.

And to the bunny picture :eek:

How about a panda???:):):)

But then I'd look like YOU :tongue:

You can have my "sugared lips" avatar that you commented on subgirrl....I'll PM it to you if you like.

Oooh, I LOVED that avatar. So immensely sexual. But every time I saw myself I'd think I was you! Despite the wide range of avatars you've had, that's the one I associate most with you. But thank you for the offer :smile:.

This:
One of my faves from submissivegirl83

I saved that pic when she put it up too! That one would sum up my hyper-sexual and submissive sides perfectly. As usual you've managed to hit the nail on the head. Shortlisted. Although it could be dangerous for my mental well-being - I get hornier every time I look at the damn thing!

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It is telling you that you have cool friends:tongue:

My friends are most certainly the coolest :tongue:.

I meant every word.:smile:

:redface::redface::redface: Thank you :redface::smile:.

Well let's not get greedy (that's my realm thank you!:tongue:) How about hyper sexualized sub?

Loving it! See my response to RawDog's suggestion.

DD really is an artic fox. He has hust used some weird glamour to bewitch you into thinking otherwise. Or he is a shapeshifter. Possibly both.

RawDog actually has the abillity to shrink down to one inch in hieght, but won't admit it as then we would be asking him exactly what he and Mrs. RD do when he does that. I of course know but have been sworn to secrecy. Here's a hint: it involves a one inch tall wetsuit with a vibrator bullet SCUBA attachment. Don't ask me for more! I have said too much as it is!

ROFLMAO :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

LOL! I got lazy. Plus then all these others were in blue...:wink: I love changing my avatar. I like it to refelct who i am and what i am feeling at the time. It is a mutated form from when i was on myspace and i used to change my page design daily, as well as my occupation (examples were "Food Coach for Bulimic Tapeworms", "Termite Mound Buildng Inspector" and "Host of Cooking With Jabberwocks!")I was in a weird contest with my best friend for most oddball job (he had "Host of Flip that Crime Scene House!")

ROFL :biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:. I don't cope well with change. Any avatar I choose is likely to be with me for my LPSG life (unless I get brave and put up an actual picture of me).

I wouldn't say that. I do have a few that I will always associate with there avatars. Pendy will forever be a manga/anime bear pointing an accusatory finger at us all (or leading us somewhere, not sure) and petite is stuck for all time with a ciggerette in her hand.

I agree with both of these!

If anything RawDog I always pitcure playing baseball, becuase that is where my brain first went when i read the whole "I love grinding at the backstop" even though i have know idea whether that is a baseball term, lol:redface:

ROFL :biggrin1:. I don't think he'd mind you associating him with the backstop, but baseball?!?

For you...BLUE!!!!!!Just becuase I feel like a walk down memory lane... and because all of this talk about new avatars has me itching to change mine!

NOW you look like you again :tongue:

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And extreme close up of your pretty eyes is too brave? :biggrin1:

me too! I am so bored with mine!!

Is that you in your avatar? You have nice skin if it is.

I change my own periodically. I changed to my latest one because the shirt in the shot matches my eyes.

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
OK you dont have to thank me now but I think I found you the most gorgeous avatar..

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/5786/sub1rl.jpg

oh my god I really did do a laugh out loud on that one!

A personalized self-picture is best. Like others have recommended. It does not have to be identifiable if you want to remain anonymous. A close up of a body part, or something cleverly photoshopped to blur

and include a personal aspect...like, for instance, I am a knitter and the hat I'm wearing is one I made, similar to a previous avatar of just my eyes and a skull hat I made. I think the self pictures, even ones that are still anonymous, are the coolest!

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Ooo! I like this one as well! Glad it's on the shortlist!
The first one is awesome,and the the Bunny is hilarious!
I could totally see this as your avatar! RawDog rocks! (and submissive girl83 does as well!:wink::biggrin1:)
I'm not very good at this sort of thing, but I only found a couple so I'll toss 'em up here.
I dig the second one!
OK you dont have to thank me now but I think I found you the most gorgeous avatar..

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/5786/sub1rl.jpg
ROTFL! Thanks a lot seaside! I think I choked on my cereal! Lol:biggrin1::tongue:
And extreme close up of your pretty eyes is too brave? :biggrin1:
Now I want an extreme close up pf her eyes!

Is that you in your avatar? You have nice skin if it is.
You do have noce skin. I am now jealous of you!:tongue:

I change my own periodically. I changed to my latest one because the shirt in the shot matches my eyes.
I LOVE green eyes! Now I want you to take an extreme close up of your eyes for your gallery Basin!:biggrin1:

B_Nicodemous

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I found some fun lips :)
Dang it! Now i will have to change mine! lol I thught for sure I would change my av before you! Oh well...:biggrin1: Love the lips though!
Ooh, we had the hair and now we have the lips! By this time next year we will have your whole face! Yay!!!!
Nah. Next shell post an ear, then a nose, her chin, a raied eyebrow...lol by three years from now we may now what 2/3 of her face looks like!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nah. Next she'll post an ear, then a nose, her chin, a raised eyebrow...lol by three years from now we may now what 2/3 of her face looks like!

Damn. You're probably right. For some reason, I just think she'll be beautiful..... but maybe it's her insides that make her that way.