Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought I told the cleaners to come in and clean up the mess. Maybe those odd stains scared them away . . .

Can I offer you a leftover bottle that seems to have been missed the first time around?

Aww thanks :smile::smile::smile: *hugs*. I got all brave while you were gone :tongue:.

You me dear are a delight, thank you. One stipulation however, we share that bottle of bubbly. ;> Brave enough to post yourself in your foundations. Well that settles it, I am going to have to roll up my sleeves and start pushing - that mountain is not going to move itself unless you live in Japan. :tongue: You moved in an "impossible" manner, now I got to move something impossible. :3

Pleazed ta meat ya....gotta luv a flesh pile!

Mmmmyes and color me delighted when there is more to have in that pile. *snicker* Likewise, a pleasure to meet, Dragon. :D

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And if you heard the rumors that I'm a ball breaking, fire breathing, man hating bitch.....I'm afraid it's all true!:eek::biggrin1:

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And if you heard the rumors that I'm a ball breaking, fire breathing, man hating bitch.....I'm afraid it's all true!:eek::biggrin1:
I have not heard one jot to that effect. I am sure that I will discover this in time. However, allow me the fair chance of a warning before I cross the line and get my fuzzy-colored unmentionables all mangled for myself, okay? ;D

Pax, within and with friends. :D

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You me dear are a delight, thank you. One stipulation however, we share that bottle of bubbly. ;> Brave enough to post yourself in your foundations. Well that settles it, I am going to have to roll up my sleeves and start pushing - that mountain is not going to move itself unless you live in Japan. :tongue: You moved in an "impossible" manner, now I got to move something impossible. :3

I am definitely in support of the moving of impossible mountains :biggrin1:.

And if you heard the rumors that I'm a ball breaking, fire breathing, man hurting (whilst loving) bitch.....I'm afraid it's all true!:eek::biggrin1:

Much more accurate I think . . . :tongue:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Read it. Commented. Likely to my very undoing as I run that opener along the edge of that there can of worms you rattled before my eyes. :biggrin1: All in good fun until someone looses an eye.

Then it's just fucking fun. ;3

Okies, I am out for the night - take care, all!