Question 4 Bi-Sexuals

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you consider yourself to be bi-sexual (or "50% str8 and 50% gay)" do you enjoy sexual relations with both genders equally or do you "prefer" one gender over the other?

I've often thought that bi-sexual people probably do have at least a slight preference for one gender over the other.

I'm just curious. I'd like to hear your views on this. Thanks! :smile:

hunGreek

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
though im Gay, im pretty sure that saying youre bisexual doesnt mean youre 50%-50%
if bisexuals would be 50-50 then all gays should be hetero-virgin and the between areas just gray..

sexuality is fluid concept, one day you want cock, one day you feel like eating fish..

dudepiston

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You know what they say...."Bi now, Gay later." Of course I don't think that's necessarily true. I think for me, there's more of a preference toward males, but it shifts. That's why sometimes I change my percentage on here according to how I percieve my sexuality has aligned itself during those particular days.

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Agree with dudepiston above... it fluctuates... many times all I can think about (sexually, emotionally...) are women, then at other times, I find a handsome guy attractive. The percentage that we give this "orientation" here at lpsg is limited at best. I've found that unless someone else can understand these kinds of feelings and natural fluctuations, it is very hard to discuss the subject in any meaningful way. Friends sometimes like to catagorize you into some kind of group and for me that just doesn't work.

elroymb

Just Browsing
Media
I believe it was a guy named Kensey that made a sexual scale where he said that everyone ranges from a 0 to a 6, 0 being 100% straight and 6 being 100% gay. He also said there is no such thing as an absolute 0 or 6. If you were an absolute, you would not be able to ineract in any way with one sex. I personaly also believe there is no such thing as a 3 (50,50). I think everyone, even if it is just slightly, leans to one side. I identify as gay, not because I don't have sex with women, but because as a relationship, I work best with men. If a sudo Cindy Crawford walks up and says, "Wanna screw?", I'm gonna be all in it. I know it is nothing more than sex though because I don't do female relationships.

manlio

Just Browsing
Media
i've to find a formula to calculate the % of straightness, gayness and bi-ness

until then i will make sex with nice and attractive every human being who wants to f*ck with me

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I like women as much as I like Eddy (Mr. Ed in Mass.).If I could have found a woman who would take care of me and love me in the same manner as he does, I would be with her! I don't have a preference nor do I care what society thinks. What is important, is "am I happy? ,do they love me, like I love them? and is this relationship a true give and take?That is my concern not what my family or people I don't know think!
Be what makes you happy!
Cigarbabe

Standard Deviant

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't think you have to be perfectly 50/50 to be bisexual! In an ideal world, everyone would be. I find that my sexuality is influenced by what I am experiencing at the moment in the non-ideal world, where things are out of balance. When I have had both a male and a female partner, I was in balance, and felt great. When I had only a partner of one gender, no matter how great she was, eventually I felt out of balance and couldn't enjoy sex with her as much as when the male was also there.

Greekdick69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree, it's weird...even if we are only talking about having sex, well if the girl knows how to do it, I'd rather be with a girl, but if a guy takes you to heaven then I'd rather be with a dude...kind of whory uh? :)

Then in relationships there are some cool people in both genres, the fact that I hang out more with guys, well it could mean that at this point in my life I am around more guys than girls....everything has to be put in context!

Good question and answers nontheless....

stiphphiphatumus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Unfortunately, the term sexuality is a bit vague. It tries to group together a bunch of behaviours and actions into one description. In its simplest form, sexuality, I think, can be broken down into two catagories; the action and the emotion. The action part is much like a sport. There's a game to be played, hopefully everyone comes out a winner, regardless of position/ball/instrument(etc.). Then there's the emotion part, who do you 'bond' with better? So, you can 'love' men, but prefer to have sex with women. And vise versa and all the greys inbetween. Thing is, be happy, make sure your partner/s is/are too, and all parties agree with the situation. Honesty will help it all work. And love truely is blind (so is the penis, btw, and i have a feeling the vagina is too, but i don't have one). So, all that being said, it's just a big pile of crazy mess, so jump in and enjoy:)

Duane.Ament

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You're right: I say 50/50...but it just depends on the day, my mood, and the object of my attention in terms of whether I want a guy or a girl.