question 4 lpsg girls

Media
i always wonderd why some girls are facinated by massive diks nd others aint when did your facination begin id love to know da story be behind da size queen

thnk you yhf

How are they meant to answer for all of womankind?

Why do some men like big breasts while others prefer small?

Why do sum 24 yr old men type in dat way dat makes dem cum across as rely fik?

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i always wonderd why some girls are facinated by massive diks nd others aint when did your facination begin id love to know da story be behind da size queen

thnk you yhf

I have a question for you. Why do you talk and write like a gangsta? You seem to be a white guy from your photos.:biggrin1:

traveler29

Experimental Member
Media
i dont right like im trying to be a gangster i hate people like that i just use internet shorthand from years of msn lol sorry ill try to wright normall

Wow. There's so much wrong with this post. Internet shorthand is going to be the downfall of the English language. Probably the same can be said for other languages around the globe as well; we can't be the only ones watching the grace of the written word fall.

Keep the acronyms - they're handy. But for God's sake punctuate, capitalize, and do your best to spell check will ya? You mispelled the same word in your last post twice using two different misspellings! The word is spelled: w-r-i-t-e not r-i-g-h-t, as in your spelling of that word was not right. And certainly not w-r-i-g-h-t, as in the Wright brothers probably knew how to spell the word write.

I'm done.

One more. Normall is not a word - especially not an adverb.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with Joe :)

So

Even before I had sex I knew I wanted something more than average, not just in cock size but in personality, performance and looks, I'm just plain greedy.

traveler29

Experimental Member
Media
I think the grammar issue is more compelling than what this thread is offering. Three girls have posted, and only one posted anything remotely close to answering what the original, poorly exectued question asked.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I agree with Joe :)

So

Even before I had sex I knew I wanted something more than average, not just in cock size but in personality, performance and looks, I'm just plain greedy.

Ever since I started masturbating I fantasized about being taken by big cocks. I suppose it was inevitable that fantasy would lead to reality, sooner or later.

But after I'd had the reality, I knew I'd never want to go back to an average or smaller-than-average penis. I'm spoilt for good by Artfulwilly's gorgeous, thick cock. :biggrin1:

I think the grammar issue is more compelling than what this thread is offering. Three girls have posted, and only one posted anything remotely close to answering what the original, poorly exectued question asked.

If you find this grammar issue compelling, perhaps you would enjoy starting a thread about grammar. Or perhaps, you could find a site about grammar and post there.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People join sites, sometimes they hang around a bit getting the flavour of the site, sometimes they just jump right in. They're newbies they don't know what the site 'etiquette' is, but it's only a site and there's not really any need to jump on them unless they're offensive.

traveler29

Experimental Member
Media
Finally Holly gives us something worth reading!

But Holly, don't be concerned about the snarkiness you left me in your post. If sticking up for illiterate morons is your thing, more power to you. I, however, enjoy communicating effectively across a given medium, and try my best to follow the rules for that medium so that my message is delivered clearly, with little noise to draw a receiver's attention from the content of my message. On the message you so decided to chide me on, you'll see that I was actually making a point that there was finally something content related on the thread.

Princess, though I appreciate your attempt at standing up for me, the fact that I'm a "newbie" has nothing to do with "etiquette." Exactly what is the "etiquette" for asking someone not to butcher the language so badly that it takes three trips to Urban Dictionary: Define Your World to decipher the post? And next time, when you want to "quote" something, use "quotes," not 'apostrophes.'

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wasn't referring to you traveller I was referring to the op. On some sites it's acceptable to butcher the language, he wasn't to know that on this one it's not. I wasn't quoting anything was I so why would I use speech marks?