QUESTION 4 the Ladies

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies is there any signs you give off that tell a guy you think he is smaller then you perfer like are there things you say or do ok ok like lets see my g/f says ohh "don't worrie yours is perfect for me" is that a sign she is saying "dude your small" please females only really would like to know how they think (yes I know all women are differnt) but alot are alike too thank you so much for your time to post me a answer:rolleyes:

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ladies is there any signs you give off that tell a guy you think he is smaller then you perfer like are there things you say or do ok ok like lets see my g/f says ohh "don't worrie yours is perfect for me" is that a sign she is saying "dude your small" please females only really would like to know how they think (yes I know all women are differnt) but alot are alike too thank you so much for your time to post me a answer:rolleyes:

I probably wouldn't show any outward sign of disappointment or disapproval.

But I also wouldn't be complimenting his cock or exclaiming over it.

In my case, no news is probably not good news.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No it is not a sign.
If she states that you are perfect for her body, take her at her word.
What matters is the sex, if we had good sex, I would continue to fuck them. If he were a bad lay, I would not fuck him again. She's still with you, I assume still fucking you, that's a *good* sign. :)

softly

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Actually, I don't know if you should take her word that easily, i mean, i lie sometimes. I never had a small sized man but, and it wouldn't be a problem if the sex was good. But if it wasn't , i'd tell him something else in order to separate. I could never tell him that his penis is too small.

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, I don't know if you should take her word that easily, i mean, i lie sometimes. I never had a small sized man but, and it wouldn't be a problem if the sex was good. But if it wasn't , i'd tell him something else in order to separate. I could never tell him that his penis is too small.
So what would be your "HINT" that it was not a good fit for you?

softly

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If she doesn't like it she is probably going to simulate orgasms, or to avoid having sex.
It's known the fact that women perform blowjobs like crazy when a large penis is involved. If they don't like seeing the penis, they do not put it into their mouths.

Anyway, a friend of mine has a relationship with a man who doesn't have a very large penis and she says that the sex is very good because he tries to do other things to satisfy her. THey've been dating for years now and love each other very much.

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my girl sucks mine alot i wonder if she thinks its big by just not knowing how big they really can be if she had seen others like the ones on here:redface:

softly

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Don't say that. Women know sizes. Even virgins do! I think she really loves you
! Be happy and enjoy her blowjobs.

5incher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So you would say the word "Still" is a hint it could be to small for her?:rolleyes:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No it is not a sign.
If she states that you are perfect for her body, take her at her word.

What matters is the sex, if we had good sex, I would continue to fuck them. If he were a bad lay, I would not fuck him again. She's still with you, I assume still fucking you, that's a *good* sign. :)
Agreed!