Question about a fetish . . .

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Principessa, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Principessa

Gold Member

What's the deal with men jerking off into someone elses dirty jock or undies or for straight men into a womans panties? The thing I find particularly disturbing is when men steal the dirty underwear of some one they don't even know from a locker room or laundromat. :confused: What's up with that? :wtf1:

I am reasonably certain that I can speak for the majority of women in saying, "we don't do that." I have never swiped a pair of my boyfriends undies to sniff while rubbing my clit or used them to rub my girly parts. It's just nor a chick thing.:rolleyes:

So men who do it, what is the turn on? How does it arouse you? Is it just the aroma? Can they be the clean undies of a lover? Why a stranger's underwear? That seems so unhygenic!

2. Mule

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've never understood this either, so I'll be watching this for further enlightenment. :)

3. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I'm not sure NJ, but I think it's something like the undies are a symbolic representation of the genitals.

I don't know how true it is but someone told me they used to sell worn knickers at vending machines in Japan, could well be a vicious net rumour :)

4. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

The scent of a woman is a wonderful thing.

5. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Uncut I can understand a bf/husband/partner wanting to sniff his woman's undies, it's the people who want to sniff stranger's undies I can't understand, they could be sniffing the undies of someone they'd find repulsive, or someone who could have some infection.

6. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes my dear you are right. I just had to make point of the power you women have over us men. It could easily be perfume on a shirt or jacket. The strange and weird areas people dwell in often amaze me. Well to each his own...........

7. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Smell is probably the most evocative of our senses.

8. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Yes. Thats the main point in understanding this.

9. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

I would guess that besides smell the feel of a womans soft, silky underwear is also a turn on for a man. So feeling that texture rubbing against his cock after it has been so close to her in the most intimate way. A way that he probably cant get near the real thing.

Mostly ive alway tried to avoid boyfriends underwear. unless they are so rancid they needed washing

10. Principessa

Gold Member

:lmao: me too!

11. Damian Johnson

Damian Johnson New Member

Dude I used to love secretly sniffing jockstaps n other underwear when i was a teenager! I used to wank off takin a deep whiff of my buff cousin's jockstrap! Pervy i know but it used to get me off! He was beefy and has a big cock! Dont knock it till u tried it dude is my advice! :biggrin1::biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted