Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
So I am talking to this girl of interest and have been for some time, since about august. At times she seems interested in me and at others not so much, I am trying to figure out if she is playing hard to get or possibly just confused herself, seeing she is just getting out of a year or so relationship. When we met she still had the boyfriend but had not spoken to him in 2 weeks and did not care for him any longer. After nights of drinking she would come home with me since she lived 45+ minutes away. she always slept on the pull out couch, me in my bed. I did tell her one time how i felt but i was also intoxicated at that time. We did one time fall asleep together on the pullout couch as I held her, she woke up around 4 am and then woke me, we both agreed that i should go back to my bed. Although she was still not talking to the b/f we both felt it was best. The next day is when she finally broke up with him after 2 mths of talking about it. since then we have remained friends talking a few times a week and still going out. She has called me to go out to bars after work before, but has not since I had to decline her twice (for good reason). She calls me for funny stuff that is happening..hitting a raccoon, being trapped in the car by an oppossum and when she smacked herself in the head with a gun scope after firing the rifle and needing stitches. but when i try to ask her out to dinner whether over text or IM there is never really an answer. We have gone out on what i would call dates, special zoo functions, concerts..etc. Am I doing something wrong? Should i back off and see what happens? Just try to be friends for now? Be more forward? Any advise would be great..Thanks All.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think she believes you are her friend possibly not boyfriend material.
No one can accurately guess what she is thinking except her.
Why not simply ask her if she would consider being in a relationship with you?

Don't get upset if she doesn't want you that way because there will be someone for you down the road!
Good luck!
C.B.:saevil:

puslover

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well I thank you. I would of done that by now but I have a high fear of rejection. I have already done more than normal for myself by asking her to dinner. Now I have to bring myself to doing it in person.

Also I forgot, She enjoys when I visit her at work and has at times asked if I would be up to visit her. She baffles me.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ask her out in person, be ready for the possibility of rejection. but honestly, if girls are interested in you they will let you know. you could drop contact with her and see if she contacts you ...in a day, a week, month, and maybe never. right now, she sees you as her brother.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Visit her! You might find out many things revealed to you by her nest. And she may feel more comfortable starting things there. Only one way to find out!