Question about anal sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Kanefan, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Kanefan

Kanefan New Member

Hello!

I'm currently training to be able to get fucked by a large dick. I have a large dildo that I used tonight. I am a nineteen year old guy, and I have a question.

Ok, so I tried using the dildo tonight. I went into my shower to be safe. The dildo is quite big. I put it inside my ass, and it went quite well, until I pulled it out: it was covered in shit. Good thing I was in the shower.

I don't know if this is the right place to talk about this, but anyway. I cleaned the dildo and washed my ass with an anal douche, body temperature heat, not pressing too hard into my ass. I shat out what was inside, flushed, and did it again. The second time, the water was clear. Woo hoo, I thought, and went into the shower to try again.

I put some lube on my asshole, squatted down and put it in. I fucked myself a couple of times, pulled it out, and it wasn't covered in shit! Wow, this really works, I thought, and continued. This time I really experimented with relaxing all muscles and pulling in and out really fast, and it felt really good, but then I pulled it out again to look, and it was still covered in shit! D:

I then gave up, and I'm now posting this here, because you guys helped with another question I had earlier. I'm going to jerk off now and go to bed.

I really want to be able to get fucked and relax all my muscles without having to shit! Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? It's not comfortable for me to get fucked unless I really relax, but then shit comes out. Help!

2. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    One of the cleanest guys I know says his secret is to eat something "recognizable" (like corn) in his last meal before we fuck. Then he does enemas until the "markers" show up. Then he knows he's totally cleaned out. It definitely works.

3. D_Sal_A_Mander

D_Sal_A_Mander Account Disabled

that has got to be one of the cleverest funniest things ive ever heard

4. jjsjr

Gold Member

Albums:
  5. Remington

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

:biglaugh:That's brilliant!:biglaugh:

6. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am a huge dildo playing guy...Here's what you do.

Those little douches will not do the job when you are wanting to play with big boy toys. Get yourself an enema bag, one that holds at least 2 quarts of water. It takes me 2 sometimes 3 full bags. One right after the other, and try to hold each filling as long as possible. The when you can't hold it any longer...push it out. You will be able to tell how clean your getting by the color of the water. It will never get completly clear, kind of murky looking.
    Give it a try....:wink::wink:

7. Kanefan

Kanefan New Member

Aha, ok, I will give those a try. Thanks for the help. :) Read through that other thread too, it really helped.

But will the corn travel all the way through the digestion system in such a short time?

I use a bulb shaped enema/douche/whatever. I don't know what they're called. Is that ok, or should I get another one?

8. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    Those bulb toys don't have the length or capacity to clean your colon, which is where the brown-matter is coming from.

Just rinsing the rectum might be okay for quickies with shorter toys or peens, but prolonged action or longer toys/peens will end up with a dirty tip, or a full-on mess.

I've read that you should eat plenty of fruit the day before, and no meat. Definitely no sharp seeds, nuts, crunchy peanut-butter, or popcorn.

Don't rinse-out immediately before sex since any water still in there can gush out and make a pretty big mess. Give your body a few hours to absorb any water that didn't find it's way out.

9. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree, you need to get an "enema bag"

A 2 Quart Enema Bag Kit

10. tallandhung

tallandhung Member

Albums:
    Use an ear syringe, 3 ounce size, available at Walgreens. Don't use formal douching that's to be done rarely. With ear syringe simply fill it with warm tap water, slide into your butt, then squeeze emptying it into yourself, in a minute or two anything inside you bowels will come gushing out. Repeat as needed. It is quite simple procedure. I use it when preparing for butt sex. You're using only warm water which is safer than chemicals used in a douche-ing. Water permits some of the bacteria carried there to survive compared to douche which removes all with chemicals which creates a 100% clean area sure, but for health sake you have to use water. This is a simple enema system and doesn't require purchase large bag of equipment.

11. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    I cheat a little bit. :) Since I'm lactose-intolerant, a sure-fire way to clear out my colon is to eat some cheese the morning of... Hoo boy, it works wonders. :p

12. Kanefan

Kanefan New Member

Wow, thanks for all the answers! I'll be sure to try them out. :) Now I know that whenever I have a question about sex, I can always go to LPSG.org! ;) And for other stuff too.

13. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    Don't go crazy with the enemas- you'll fuck up your intestines.

14. D_Hanky Philler

D_Hanky Philler Account Disabled

you made me lol... that totally makes sense!

Well i posted before on an other threat... you just have to keep yor digestive system moving at all times so nothing builds up.
    Eat more times a day but eat less and eat apples, and nuts... that will clean off your insides from your stomach and right out your ass.

Also make sure you poop before the blessed event. that way you have a few hours before you have to go again.

15. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    Apples = yes. Nuts = No fucking way. The last thing you need is a stray peanut scratching up your innards while you're going at it. Only takes 1 pump to make you hate life.

16. D_Hanky Philler

D_Hanky Philler Account Disabled

your suppose to chew your food... XD Nuts have never failed me. Also i forgot to post before... drink lots of water... no soda.. no juice... just simple H2O.

17. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    Even well chewed nuts can have sharp edges. :eek: Go for corn instead.

18. B_jeepguy2

B_jeepguy2 New Member

You don't need enemas and all that stuff just eat more fiber. Take a fiber suppliment like Metamucil and you won't have any problems.

19. minimag

minimag Active Member

Albums:
    Have you seen the Doc Johnson "Hung" toy? It's like sitting on a can of Pringles, hahaha.

20. BBB2.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Thanks for the info...just ordered one. I'm putting it to good use on my Fucking machine ..
    :tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted