Question about anal sex

Kanefan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hello!

I'm currently training to be able to get fucked by a large dick. I have a large dildo that I used tonight. I am a nineteen year old guy, and I have a question.

Ok, so I tried using the dildo tonight. I went into my shower to be safe. The dildo is quite big. I put it inside my ass, and it went quite well, until I pulled it out: it was covered in shit. Good thing I was in the shower.

I don't know if this is the right place to talk about this, but anyway. I cleaned the dildo and washed my ass with an anal douche, body temperature heat, not pressing too hard into my ass. I shat out what was inside, flushed, and did it again. The second time, the water was clear. Woo hoo, I thought, and went into the shower to try again.

I put some lube on my asshole, squatted down and put it in. I fucked myself a couple of times, pulled it out, and it wasn't covered in shit! Wow, this really works, I thought, and continued. This time I really experimented with relaxing all muscles and pulling in and out really fast, and it felt really good, but then I pulled it out again to look, and it was still covered in shit! D:

I then gave up, and I'm now posting this here, because you guys helped with another question I had earlier. I'm going to jerk off now and go to bed.

I really want to be able to get fucked and relax all my muscles without having to shit! Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? It's not comfortable for me to get fucked unless I really relax, but then shit comes out. Help!

D_Sal_A_Mander

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One of the cleanest guys I know says his secret is to eat something "recognizable" (like corn) in his last meal before we fuck. Then he does enemas until the "markers" show up. Then he knows he's totally cleaned out. It definitely works.

that has got to be one of the cleverest funniest things ive ever heard

Remington

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of the cleanest guys I know says his secret is to eat something "recognizable" (like corn) in his last meal before we fuck. Then he does enemas until the "markers" show up. Then he knows he's totally cleaned out. It definitely works.

:biglaugh:That's brilliant!:biglaugh:

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am a huge dildo playing guy...Here's what you do.

Those little douches will not do the job when you are wanting to play with big boy toys. Get yourself an enema bag, one that holds at least 2 quarts of water. It takes me 2 sometimes 3 full bags. One right after the other, and try to hold each filling as long as possible. The when you can't hold it any longer...push it out. You will be able to tell how clean your getting by the color of the water. It will never get completly clear, kind of murky looking.
Give it a try....:wink::wink:

Kanefan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Aha, ok, I will give those a try. Thanks for the help. :) Read through that other thread too, it really helped.

But will the corn travel all the way through the digestion system in such a short time?

I use a bulb shaped enema/douche/whatever. I don't know what they're called. Is that ok, or should I get another one?

minimag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Those bulb toys don't have the length or capacity to clean your colon, which is where the brown-matter is coming from.

Just rinsing the rectum might be okay for quickies with shorter toys or peens, but prolonged action or longer toys/peens will end up with a dirty tip, or a full-on mess.

I've read that you should eat plenty of fruit the day before, and no meat. Definitely no sharp seeds, nuts, crunchy peanut-butter, or popcorn.

Don't rinse-out immediately before sex since any water still in there can gush out and make a pretty big mess. Give your body a few hours to absorb any water that didn't find it's way out.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Those bulb toys don't have the length or capacity to clean your colon, which is where the brown-matter is coming from.

Just rinsing the rectum might be okay for quickies with shorter toys or peens, but prolonged action or longer toys/peens will end up with a dirty tip, or a full-on mess.

I've read that you should eat plenty of fruit the day before, and no meat. Definitely no sharp seeds, nuts, crunchy peanut-butter, or popcorn.

Don't rinse-out immediately before sex since any water still in there can gush out and make a pretty big mess. Give your body a few hours to absorb any water that didn't find it's way out.

I agree, you need to get an "enema bag"

A 2 Quart Enema Bag Kit

tallandhung

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Use an ear syringe, 3 ounce size, available at Walgreens. Don't use formal douching that's to be done rarely. With ear syringe simply fill it with warm tap water, slide into your butt, then squeeze emptying it into yourself, in a minute or two anything inside you bowels will come gushing out. Repeat as needed. It is quite simple procedure. I use it when preparing for butt sex. You're using only warm water which is safer than chemicals used in a douche-ing. Water permits some of the bacteria carried there to survive compared to douche which removes all with chemicals which creates a 100% clean area sure, but for health sake you have to use water. This is a simple enema system and doesn't require purchase large bag of equipment.

Kanefan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow, thanks for all the answers! I'll be sure to try them out. :) Now I know that whenever I have a question about sex, I can always go to LPSG.org! ;) And for other stuff too.

D_Hanky Philler

Account Disabled
Media

you made me lol... that totally makes sense!

Well i posted before on an other threat... you just have to keep yor digestive system moving at all times so nothing builds up.
Eat more times a day but eat less and eat apples, and nuts... that will clean off your insides from your stomach and right out your ass.

Also make sure you poop before the blessed event. that way you have a few hours before you have to go again.

minimag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Eat more times a day but eat less and eat apples, and nuts... that will clean off your insides from your stomach and right out your ass.

Apples = yes. Nuts = No fucking way. The last thing you need is a stray peanut scratching up your innards while you're going at it. Only takes 1 pump to make you hate life.

D_Hanky Philler

Account Disabled
Media
Apples = yes. Nuts = No fucking way. The last thing you need is a stray peanut scratching up your innards while you're going at it. Only takes 1 pump to make you hate life.

your suppose to chew your food... XD Nuts have never failed me. Also i forgot to post before... drink lots of water... no soda.. no juice... just simple H2O.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You don't need enemas and all that stuff just eat more fiber. Take a fiber suppliment like Metamucil and you won't have any problems.