Question about appearance for 100% gay

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have always wondered why many gay men like to look/act feminine when they only like men, who are naturally masculine. And lots of gay ladies seem to want to look like men...short hair, ill fitting and manly clothing, ultra short or bitten finger nails, ugly shoes, zero style, etc. I'm not picking on anyone or judging. I am just really curious why it is this way? There is a very beautiful black girl who works at the grocery store and I have always known she is gay from the way we interact at the cash register. I saw her yesterday and was dismayed to see she cut ALL (every bit of it) her hair off (what she had before was real and sexy) and is now wearing ill fitting kahki's and got a tatt on her finger! She's also sporting huge pants and a big, bulky leather belt low on her hips. Instead of a beautiful young lady, she now looks like she could kick your ass for even looking at her. Why??????? What is the attraction for trying to look/act/be like the opposite sex if you have no sexual interest in them at all?

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have the feeling you don't like my post. Feel free to send me a private mail message as a reply if you feel what you would publicy say would get you banned.

D_Eddie Withagun

Experimental Member
Media
I have always wondered why many straight men like to look/act like total bumholes when they only like pussy, who are not naturally inclined to date bumholes. And lots of straight ladies seem to want to look like tarts...fake hair, ill fitting and trashy clothing, ultra short skirts, ugly shoes, zero style, etc. Parading their fake tits all over my TV screen in music videos while str8 men slap their asses and tell em to GET DOWN, GET DOWN, GET DOWN LOW!! I'm not picking on anyone or judging. I am just like.. totally clueless?

There is a very hunky guy who works down at the gym and I have always known he's str8 from the way we interact by the the chest-dip station. I saw him yesterday and was dismayed to see he'd become a total pussy-whipped bitch (his new GF, y'know!) his hair was still awful though (but he was a real man before, now he's a sappy twat he can't even spot me no more! daym ho!) and he's is now wearing ill fitting sweaters's his mother-in-law knitted, and got a wedding ring on his finger! He's still sports the baggy arse-hanging pants with the words EVISU on 'em which is typical of his kind, greasy hair and an oily T-Zone. Instead of a real young man, he's now a pussy whipped breeding machine. Why??????? What is the attraction for trying to be with the opposite sex if you have a whiny girlfriend who likes to change you into a soppy cunt and then comes onto forums to moan about how gay people are faggy and is really a clueless minge herself...

Last edited:

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I have always wondered why many straight men like to look/act like total bumholes when they only like pussy, who are not naturally inclined to date bumholes. And lots of straight ladies seem to want to look like tarts...fake hair, ill fitting and trashy clothing, ultra short skirts, ugly shoes, zero style, etc. Parading their fake tits all over my TV screen in music videos while str8 men slap their asses and tell em to GET DOWN, GET DOWN, GET DOWN LOW!! I'm not picking on anyone or judging. I am just like.. totally clueless?

There is a very hunky guy who works down at the gym and I have always known he's str8 from the way we interact by the the chest-dip station. I saw him yesterday and was dismayed to see he'd become a total pussy-whipped bitch (his new GF, y'know!) his hair was still awful though (but he was a real man before, now he's a sappy twat he can't even spot me no more! daym ho!) and he's is now wearing ill fitting sweaters's his mother-in-law knitted, and got a wedding ring on his finger! He's still sports the baggy arse-hanging pants with the words EVISU on 'em which is typical of his kind, greasy hair and an oily T-Zone. Instead of a real young man, he's now a pussy whipped breeding machine. Why??????? What is the attraction for trying to be with the opposite sex if you have a whiny girlfriend who likes to change you into a soppy cunt and then comes onto forums to moan about how gay people are faggy and is really a clueless minge herself...

Are you being funny?:confused:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think most people who care about their appearance want to look as attractive as possible. But a lot of people have really shitty taste in clothes with no comprehension of the first rule of fashion: fit, fit, fit.

The best designed sweater made of the finest cashmere looks like total crapoozie when it fits like a potato sack. I just don't understand why this is such a mystery.

The only people I know who consciously dress in a way that approximates the opposite gender are drag queens/kings, but I don't think that's whom the OP had in mind.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What planet do you live on? Obviously one populated only by gay stereotypes.

I have always wondered why many gay men like to look/act feminine when they only like men, who are naturally masculine. And lots of gay ladies seem to want to look like men...short hair, ill fitting and manly clothing, ultra short or bitten finger nails, ugly shoes, zero style, etc. I'm not picking on anyone or judging. I am just really curious why it is this way? There is a very beautiful black girl who works at the grocery store and I have always known she is gay from the way we interact at the cash register. I saw her yesterday and was dismayed to see she cut ALL (every bit of it) her hair off (what she had before was real and sexy) and is now wearing ill fitting kahki's and got a tatt on her finger! She's also sporting huge pants and a big, bulky leather belt low on her hips. Instead of a beautiful young lady, she now looks like she could kick your ass for even looking at her. Why??????? What is the attraction for trying to look/act/be like the opposite sex if you have no sexual interest in them at all?

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I can't quite understand it either. I have had a couple of friends who were normal str8 acting guys who just happened to be gay then they decided to come out of the closet and suddenly underwent a metamorphisis into limp wristed flame jobs who talked with a lisp. It was like they were trying to act like the stereotypical gay man.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think some people wonder why some gay men aren't more masculine. I think they can't help it. They are just wired to have this trait.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was born with ball bearing wrists. lol

People have different self images and ideas of what is attractive than what you may have. Beauty is subjective, fads come and go, the ideas of beauty evolve and may be different in every society and sub-culture.

It's what makes the world go around. Variety is the spice of life!

Kiotai

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm gay, I like my men masculine, and I'm ''normal'', as in I don't act particularly feminine, but I do have some habits.
Depends on the people, I guess.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I thought all gay men wore tight sparkly pink clothing and ballet flats, spoke with a lisp, carried a wand and said "girlfriend" all the time ?

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have the feeling you don't like my post. Feel free to send me a private mail message as a reply if you feel what you would publicy say would get you banned.

This was written to a reply from MickeyLee, which is no longer here. It has been deleted. ML does not have mail or public messaging.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Let's see... I'm whiny, a cunt, ahh...live on another planet and a few other things because I asked a question about why some gay people look and act like the opposite sex?? Or because I related my recent experience of seeing someone transformed into a different person trying to look like the opposite sex after speaking with her at the store for the past four or so years? Think what you will then. For those few who felt the need to attack and spew hate, I hope you feel better.

D_Eddie Withagun

Experimental Member
Media
Okay, perhaps the irony was lost on some; but I find it particularly hilarious that these things should be pointed out, without regard to how trashy or silly people, from any gender or sexual orientation, can dress.

It is irony that runs along the same lines as those who say they don't mind gay people, just as long as they don't shove their orientation down other people's throat. Yet will verbally ejaculate their delight at females dressing in scraps of Lyrca, and shaking their booties across our faces in our own living rooms. With men chanting materialistic, misogynistic lyrics behind them.

Is there any talk of what's being forced down my throat? Do we complain about the way you dress? Is this just yet another form of homophobia?

The media has brainwashed the masses into thinking that this is how men should be and that is how women should be. This media didn't show a gay couple buying a sofa together, on a TV ad when I was growing up. And they love to show you how 'the best a man can get' is a man with a female beauty by his side.

I'm sick of people saying bad things about each other without looking at the flip-side, or thinking outside the box for a second. Sorry if I got angry, but it was mostly meant to be ironic. Painfully ironic.

Maxime_

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh guys,he has asked a question that is very normal for a straight guy!
I suppose we gays have a sense of beauty that is a bit feminine sometimes. I think guys who are more feminine have a feminine sense of beauty: they like how they look with make up,tight clothes,defined eyebrows...they feel better when they look more feminine in the mirror. It is just a supposition....i used to be very feminine in my early years of coming-out...i wanted people to know that i was gay. I made up a lot,i had almost no eye-brows and i wore very tight and short things. I grew up with Barbies and the feminine beauties of cartoons,movies etc. So i guess that was my idea of beauty. Growing up i started developing my masculine side and i am definately very manly now and in the couple I AM THE MAN,in every sense....:)
It was my ex boyfriend,who was a real straight-looking guy,who made me understand how looking more like a man is more attractive and sexy.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Okay, perhaps the irony was lost on some; but I find it particularly hilarious that these things should be pointed out, without regard to how trashy or silly people, from any gender or sexual orientation, can dress.

---You found my post hilarious and ironic? That surprises me because your reply was not funny and I found nothing ironic about it. If someone you know in real life asks you something about a gay-related topic, do you treat them like they are "clueless, a cunt, a homophobia", and all the other things you insuinated about me? Or do you think it is politically incorrect that they even asked?

It is irony that runs along the same lines as those who say they don't mind gay people, just as long as they don't shove their orientation down other people's throat. Yet will verbally ejaculate their delight at females dressing in scraps of Lyrca, and shaking their booties across our faces in our own living rooms. With men chanting materialistic, misogynistic lyrics behind them.

---I don't shove my sexual orientation at anyone. I don't care if people do and I also don't care that she is gay. If my post implied that, it is in error. I want to know why some people choose to look this certain way when there is not a sexual desire attached to the sex they go out of their way to emulate. What is so ironic about that? Or homophobic?!

Is there any talk of what's being forced down my throat? Do we complain about the way you dress? Is this just yet another form of homophobia?
----who said anything about you specifically? What have I forced down your throat? I am not 'complaining' about her transformation. You have taken my post extremely personal to the point of hate and outright discrimination.

The media has brainwashed the masses into thinking that this is how men should be and that is how women should be. This media didn't show a gay couple buying a sofa together, on a TV ad when I was growing up. And they love to show you how 'the best a man can get' is a man with a female beauty by his side.
----wtf? Huh? Very angry and not even applicable.

I'm sick of people saying bad things about each other without looking at the flip-side, or thinking outside the box for a second. Sorry if I got angry, but it was mostly meant to be ironic. Painfully ironic.
----I said something bad about someone? I asked a question because I am "clueless" as you said as to the answer. You cannot say that some people do not specifically act and dress this way. If you find my question "clueless and ironic" I find your replies self-centered, rude, condescending and very discriminitory to straight people. And very much inside your very own small box. This is a public place that is open to everyone. If you do not like me, my posts or my 'stra8ness', you could easily just ignore me instead of all the other stuff.

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh guys,he has asked a question that is very normal for a straight guy!
I suppose we gays have a sense of beauty that is a bit feminine sometimes. I think guys who are more feminine have a feminine sense of beauty: they like how they look with make up,tight clothes,defined eyebrows...they feel better when they look more feminine in the mirror. It is just a supposition....i used to be very feminine in my early years of coming-out...i wanted people to know that i was gay. I made up a lot,i had almost no eye-brows and i wore very tight and short things. I grew up with Barbies and the feminine beauties of cartoons,movies etc. So i guess that was my idea of beauty. Growing up i started developing my masculine side and i am definately very manly now and in the couple I AM THE MAN,in every sense....:)
It was my ex boyfriend,who was a real straight-looking guy,who made me understand how looking more like a man is more attractive and sexy.

Thank you for your thoughtful reply. I sincerely appreciate and understand it.

ericbythebay

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Why does it matter? If you know this person, why don't you ask her about her new look?

Your question is more about gender conformity than sexual orientation. Gender conformity is cultural, sexual orientation is not.

The way you asked your question casts judgment on those that don't conform, something straights have been doing to the LGBT community for centuries, that's why some have found your question offensive.