question about ball hairs

flaboy420

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im 19 almost 20 and i have no hair on my nuts i dont mind it. But just wondering if this is normal?

flaboy420

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
im not complaning at all, actually im not a vary hairy person at all alot of people ask if i shave my legs, i dont it does look like because my lack of hair,also ive never had to even shave my face.Which is a plus to

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My sack was pretty hairless till my early 20s, so you may still sprout a forest down there. I know one guy who has never had any body hair and has never had to shave. It's all just part of the spectrum of difference and nothing to worry about.

D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

Experimental Member
Media
i ould say that it is completely normal and that some people are more hairy than others. i was quite an early bloomer when i was just over 10 years old. when 12 i had lots of pubic hair and quite a bit of hair all over my ball sack and i was the only in the changing room like this, though a few started to develop fairly young like 11/12 so they were hairy a bit after me.

however, i always keep my ball sack hairless and also i naturally grow hairs on my dick itself which i shave off about twice a week.

i wouldnt worry that u dont grow any hair as its probs easier that u dont have to shave anyway.