Question about barebacking

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by posting4745, Jun 14, 2009.

1. posting4745

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Aside from the issue of exposing yourselves to a host of very real and dangerous diseases including HIV, when barebacking can you actually feel the ejaculation occur inside you? Just curious....thanks.

2. rue4444

rue4444 Member

Yes u can...
    N 2 be perfetly honest it feels much better!
    That's from a top/vers. It feels better either way.
    But u gotta really trust the persn 2 know they r clean.

3. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    Haven't bottomed for years and never without a condom so I don't know first hand, but guys that do bottom bareback have told me that you can.

When I first moved to Dallas I was shocked at the amount of barebacking that goes on at parties, the baths etc. Someone told me that Dallas is "the bareback capital of the U.S." Not sure if that's true or not, but there was certainly a LOT more of it going on than I was used to in Philly.

#3 BigDallasDick8x6, Jun 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2009
  4. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    Personally I haven't had a guy shoot inside me yet, though I have heard from bottoms who have, that yes you can in fact feel it, and they say it feels great!!...

I would be interested to try it someday, but I would want it to be with someone that I am in a relationship with and know that I can trust...

I have had bareback sex as a top and as a bottom, and I do have to say that it does feel ALOT better...I just wish it wasn't so dangerous...

Are there any Uncut gay guys that could give their opinion on this?

As I've always sorta thought that cut guys were/are more inclined to wanting to bareback due to lose of sensation, etc.

5. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ANSWER about barebacking: DON'T!

I am old enough to remember when no one thought about bare-backing. I had a boyfriend who used to fuck me 2-3 times a week raw (and mostly using his -- fortunately copious -- saliva and a little Vaseline). It was great.

But no, you can't feel a guy cumming inside you. You don't feel squirts. The inside of your ass just isn't that kind of sensitive. What you do feel, and this was really excellent, is that all of a sudden you have got a big shot of lube in your ass. Cum as lube. Suddenly when he comes, it gets all slippery-er in your ass. And it's a wonderful feeling.

My suggestion: use a rubber, and lots of silicon lube. Silicon lube is more expensive, but it stays totally slippery all the time. Never dries out like nasty KY or Wet. It's 99% of the experience, without the risk.

#5 joeweekend, Jun 14, 2009
  6. Explorer

Explorer New Member

I agree with joeweekend. I've been with my boyfriend for over a year now and we bareback. When I first shot a load in him he told me his ass felt more juicy, lol... I was so excited and still hard, I kept on fucking him until he told me he was basically done (he can't handle a good pounding for to long). Now our focus has shifted to where he likes to ride my cock and shot his load on my stomach and chest with the occassional shot to the face, lol... But I love the feeling of busting a nut inside of him, emotionally it draws us both closer together...

7. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    Thanks for the insight on the subject, that does feel like it would feel great to have an instant burst of extra lube.

And totally agree with you that Silicon lube is way better for anal, since the guy can just go to town without having to constantly reapply lube....

Thats hot...in your circumstance I would say its ok to bareback, as long as your sure that both of you are monogamous and get tested from time to time...

Yea I'm like that I reach a certain point where it just doesn't feel good to get pounded any more...though I definitely enjoy it while I can stand it...Is your boyfriend a total bottom? or has he shot inside you as well?

I do agree that not using condoms can be a way to bring guys closer together as it is the ultimate in intimacy, the very first time I had bareback sex was with first boyfriend right before he moved, and we were going to not be having sex for a few months until I moved to where he was moving to...though unfortunately he got there and decide to become a big whore in whorelando...lol

8. Explorer

Explorer New Member

"Thats hot...in your circumstance I would say its ok to bareback, as long as your sure that both of you are monogamous and get tested from time to time...

Yea I'm like that I reach a certain point where it just doesn't feel good to get pounded any more...though I definitely enjoy it while I can stand it...Is your boyfriend a total bottom? or has he shot inside you as well?

I do agree that not using condoms can be a way to bring guys closer together as it is the ultimate in intimacy, the very first time I had bareback sex was with first boyfriend right before he moved, and we were going to not be having sex for a few months until I moved to where he was moving to...though unfortunately he got there and decide to become a big whore in whorelando...lol"

We both have been tested so we are fine. I'm a total top and he's a vers bottom. I've tried to bottom but it doesn't work for me. So he's becoming more of a bottom but I try and let him get the 'feel' that he's topping me. I'll lay on my stomach and let him slide his cock downward between my cheeks and surprisingly he'll nut off...

We are one of those age-different couples, he's 19 and I'm 36. At first I didn't think it would work but he's very mature for his age and he actually chasing behind me more then I do him, hehe... So we've been together for over a year now. He can hold up for about 20 minutes before he needs to break. But he'll def jump back on the wagon before the night is over, lol... When we first hooked up I thought he had passed out cause his eyes seemed to roll back, his face numbed up and he was hot to the touch! He had went longer then his limit and was in utter sensation. Def had me on cloud 9, lol... Fortunately, I know how to hit his spot and he can hands-free nut off which is something he had never experienced and absolutely loves...

But the barebacking def has bought us both intamitely together and it makes the relationship strong, atleast for us...

9. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:
    since you claim to be 50% gay - 50% straight, I'm not sure which gender you're aiming this question at but I can say for a fact I have almost always felt my man shooting inside me. Not just the ejaculation pulses of his cock but the warm wet feeling of cum filling me. It's FABULOUS (and I miss it)

I am fortunate in that I am old enough to remember sex pre-HIV days and that I was in a monogamous relationship throughout the 80s and 90s so I enjoyed bareback sex with my former partner, both as top and bottom, for all those years.

Bareback sex is not your enemy - disease is. Never have sex without a condom with anyone you don't know and trust completely.

#9 slurper_la, Jun 14, 2009
  10. slurper_la

Gold Member

Albums:
    speak for yourself and I'm really sorry you've never enjoyed the warm wet feeling that several of us have clearly enjoyed.

11. teegirl

teegirl New Member

Having both been top and bottom, bare-back is the best by far. You just know that what you're feeling is skin on skin. Maybe the danger is part of the pleasure.

12. matt121matt121

Gold Member

Albums:
    thats good you've been tested...if you say he's a vers bottom...but you don't bottom how does he ever get to top? do you let him fuck other guys?...

I haven't done the cock between the cheeks thing least not from the back anyways, but have done the cock between the thighs thing with some lube...that can be hot...and can get close that way...but I don't think I could nut off that way...as it just doesn't have the same feeling as fucking...

Thats cool, I haven't ever timed how long I can hold up before I need a break...but yea definitely I'm rearin and ready to jump back on before the night is over...

yea I've had guys say that they can just see the pleasure in me, the way that my eyes roll back into my head, either during just foreplay, or when I'm getting fucked...

I've only ever nutted hands free from getting fucked one time, but it was mega hot...It scared me at first though...I thought I was peeing on my self..lol..

13. engorged

engorged New Member

Albums:
    **grabs rue some soap**

14. D_Myer_Dogasflees

D_Myer_Dogasflees New Member

Lubes? i like clear aloe vera gel

Draft saved Draft deleted