Question about being uncut

Stroking18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey everyone,

I've realized that something odd happens when I get really hard. If I get a point where I'm really worked up I can retract my foreskin and it will mostly stay in place, when this happens I usually gain about .5" in length and my head swells up pretty big(about twice as big as usualy). I also become very sensitive when this happens... I'm wondering if being Uncut is limiting me? If I don't slide my foreskin back(it won't stay back unless Im very very very hard) then my glands typically are smaller.) I honestly would rather stay uncut but sometimes I feel like im not as big as I can be(ill be semi-soft and still be 7.5")

Are there any exercises I can do so i can keep my foreskin back permanetely while erect? Is this normal?

Do any other guys have this happen to them?

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm having my foreskin surgically restored and I requested the Dr make the new foreskin position completely programmable. I will let you know how that works out.

richardfitswell

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my oppinion it can not be limiting you in any way if it does not feel tight when you are erect. Even if it is, it still probably isn't "limiting" you. What you can do, is stretch the skin so that it isn't so tight, then you will be absolutely sure it isn't holding you back so to say.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've realized that something odd happens when I get really hard. If I get a point where I'm really worked up I can retract my foreskin and it will mostly stay in place, when this happens I usually gain about .5" in length and my head swells up pretty big(about twice as big as usualy). I also become very sensitive when this happens... I'm wondering if being Uncut is limiting me? If I don't slide my foreskin back(it won't stay back unless Im very very very hard) then my glands typically are smaller.) I honestly would rather stay uncut but sometimes I feel like im not as big as I can be(ill be semi-soft and still be 7.5")
I think the whole idea is wrong. The glans is not particularly sensitive. It is more sensitive to pressure and that painful/pleasurable feeling you describe. Sensation is a function of skin. The foreskin and frenular delta is where much of the sensation is. That's why it is spread over the middle of your dick when you are erect.

As Richard says, you can expand the opening of your prepuce by stretching.

Bob Ross

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure I totally understand what is happening here but I think what you are saying is that you get fully hard because you retract your foreskin and when you don't retract it you are not as hard/long/sensitive. It seems you think that possibly your foreskin, when not retracted, is limiting your erection (squeezing blood out, limiting sensitivity, etc...?). There's no reason that this should be the case. And, if you can't retract your foreskin and have it stay back until you become fully erect first anyway, then how could it have been your foreskin holding you back in the first place since it wasn't retracted the whole time before and right up until you became fully hard?

I have a similar situation as far as foreskin position when semi v. hard goes: When I am soft or semi, I can kinda retract my foreskin, but only momentarily as it will eventually slide back over the glans since I am not hard enough to keep it back. When I am fully hard, I can retract my foreskin where it can stay behind my head, since all of the skin on my penis becomes tighter.

So, I think maybe you are putting the "cart before the horse" so to speak. In other words: you're not being prevented from having a full erection because your foreskin isn't retracted, you are not able to retarct your foreskin because you don't have a full erection.

Does this make sense or have I missed what you are trying to say?

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Perhaps you just have a very very very long foreskin?

I have a very long one and I have no trouble pulling it back and keeping it back when I'm semi hard or fully hard but I can also just as easily use it to glide over the head of my cock.

Ohioguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just learned something new about my dick that I haven't known in all these years. It is possible to keep the foreskin retracted permanently. I've done it for two days now using the spoon method. Checkout: Spoon method.wmv on Yahoo! Groups It really works. All of the additional stimulation to my dick head has made me horny as hell

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the whole idea is wrong. The glans is not particularly sensitive. It is more sensitive to pressure and that painful/pleasurable feeling you describe. Sensation is a function of skin. The foreskin and frenular delta is where much of the sensation is. That's why it is spread over the middle of your dick when you are erect.

As Richard says, you can expand the opening of your prepuce by stretching.

This where you are wrong!It might work that way for some,but not me!My glans is very sensitive.This after years of restoring,I feel a hell of alot more than pressure on my glans.I can feel a tounge stroke or the breeze of a breath of air on my glans!

We don't need your kind of help.:confused:

Last edited:

Stroking18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Does this make sense or have I missed what you are trying to say?

Perhaps you just have a very very very long foreskin?

Yep you two got it. Eight, you said it better then I could ever have said it.. Idk if its because its too long, because when I'm hard its not like its hanging there.. but it does slide back over. I guess its not that big of a deal, but if I can be bigger thats always better haha. I'm going to try to switch to another type of condom and see if that helps.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This where you are wrong!It might work that way for some,but not me!My glans is very sensitive.This after years of restoring,I feel a hell of alot more than pressure on my glans.I can feel a tounge stroke or the breeze of a breath of air on my glans!

For me it's where the skin slides over my glans in the frenular area. Glad your sensation is returning. Google the rest of it though. People are mistaken in thinking the glans is the seat of sensation. It's just the pretty knob that keeps your hand from falling off the end. :smile:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
All of the additional stimulation to my dick head has made me horny as hell
That'll wear off eventually, just like all the cut guys. To me it is more annoying than pleasurable. I don't want to get hard because my dick is rubbing in my underwear while walking or the fabric sawing across my peehole while bicycling.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

You would feel a hell of a lot more, if you had your inner foreskin and frenulum.
When you have a complete inner foreskin and frenulum, the glans is a distant third, no matter how good it feels.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I just learned something new about my dick that I haven't known in all these years. It is possible to keep the foreskin retracted permanently. I've done it for two days now using the spoon method. Checkout: Spoon method.wmv on Yahoo! Groups It really works. All of the additional stimulation to my dick head has made me horny as hell

The price is that it dries out the head, and begins the process of keratinization.
That stimulation doesn't last for long. The brain gets used to it, and tunes it out. Then the sensation from the head begins to dull.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me it's where the skin slides over my glans in the frenular area. Glad your sensation is returning. Google the rest of it though. People are mistaken in thinking the glans is the seat of sensation. It's just the pretty knob that keeps your hand from falling off the end. :smile:

Have fun with Google,does Bing work too?You missed what I said!

And I'll say it again."We don't need your kind of help or ignorance!"

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
it sounds like it's working fine to me, when ur semi hard there should be a little slack, for making room when you get really hard. it might cover part of ur head, and then when you get really really hard and ur head flares up, it should roll back and stay.

My skin pretty much stays where i put it, even when i'm completely soft i can keep it behind the head if i wanted to but i don't, and i have enuff skin to cover my entire head when i'm rock hard too but usually it's skinned back all the way when i'm having fun cuz i'm really really hard.

maybe your skin is thicker? i've been with guys who have really thick skin, and theirs tends to want to stay in the "down" position more than mine does. Dont give up ur skin bro, it's all just normal variety , everybody's slightly different , enjoy whatever u got, and find somebody who appreciates u for who you are. have u tried a cock ring or a narrow leather strap around the base?, they're meant to keep u hard but u could also use it to snug ur skin up keeping the head exposed i think.