Question about blow jobs

D_BarryBunwarmer

Account Disabled
Media
So I have a new boyfriend and he's INCREDIBLY hot and last night he gave me a blow job for the first time. This wasn't my first blow job but it was his first time giving and receiving. I've only had one other blow job but this one was different. He had some stubble on his face and every time he would go down it was like sandpaper rubbing against my dick.

umm what do I do about that? I couldn't even cum

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I have a new boyfriend and he's INCREDIBLY hot and last night he gave me a blow job for the first time. This wasn't my first blow job but it was his first time giving and receiving. I've only had one other blow job but this one was different. He had some stubble on his face and every time he would go down it was like sandpaper rubbing against my dick.

MMMMMMMM love stubble. Especially when they rub it around and on my nipples during nipple play.......

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Tell him that you don't like it and ask if he can shave next time. It's just the hair growing right around his lips.
If you really like to have a man making love to you, you better get used to this.

D_BarryBunwarmer

Account Disabled
Media
ask him to shave?

But I love how he looks with it and I think he likes it too. And I like how it feels against the rest of my skin it just every time he goes down on my dick I have to grit my teeth cuz it kinda hurts. I don't wanna say anything about it though cuz I don't want to make him feel bad

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Tell him to use more of the innerside of his lips. It was his first time so that is a good reason to teach him. He will feel better if he knows he does it in a way you like.
If you don't tell him he will never find out.
And you will not enjoy this part of you two being together.

D_BarryBunwarmer

Account Disabled
Media
Tell him to use more of the innerside of his lips. It was his first time so that is a good reason to teach him. He will feel better if he knows he does it in a way you like.
If you don't tell him he will never find out.
And you will not enjoy this part of you two being together.
ok thanks.

I felt bad because the longer he did it the softer I'd get

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

You have two options , tell him that the beard really iritates your skin, you might even use the very sensitive skin line lol .... or you can deal with it & become accustomed to it . It is irritating as fuck to begin with but one of my best ever oral worshipers had a beard and the pleasure of his deep throat won out the scratching of his beard . I do notice it is sore afterwards but during I am ok !
You can put some cream or lotion wo alcohol in it,I don't even put alcohol on my skin it depetes the natural moisture of the skin. I prefer witchhazel myself !

HH

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
his stubble shouldn't be rubbing on your dick, he ain't doing it right. tell him to use his lips and tounge more.

stubble rubbing on your thighs is another thing entirely..........................................

craig_uk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Not sure why stubble is touching your dick as he sucks you.

No harm in mentioning it. Be very open and honest about what feels good and what doesn't - you are both new to this and so good reliable feedback is how you are going to learn to get even better at what you do.