1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Question About Catfishing/baiting

Discussion in 'Announcements, Questions, Sharing Ideas' started by 1345864, Jun 7, 2019.

1. 1345864

1345864 Guest

Last night I had another "woman" message me out of the blue who proceeded to ask for pictures. I gave this person some safe photos (no penis in them) and they disappeared when they didn't get what they were wanting.

My question is, are they violating ToS and what gets done about it if they are?

Tight_N_Juicy and Internet.Buddy like this.
  2. Internet.Buddy

Internet.Buddy Worshipped Member

I hope something can be done about this, but then what do you expect when you join a site where it's called "LPSG" (Large Penis Support Group). The interest in the site is in the name. Some members wanna see dicks, preferably big. They don't care how they see them. They just want them. This desire can come from men and women on this site.

Unfortunately, because of this mentality, you could end up a victim to online stalkers, men and women with alterior motives and men who are big dicks themselves. You can also meet women who are actually men in disguise. They pretend to be women to get pictures and videos from straight men on this site for free. The other trick is that some users download recordings of performers from sites like "Chaturbate" or "Rec-tube", take snapshots from the videos and then try and say that it's them in the pictures that they send. Someone tried to do that to me before and they probably hoped I would believe that they are real because they can send a lot of pictures and videos. I was lucky though because I found the perfomer on Chaturbate by accident and then as soon as I brought that to the members attention, they disappeared. You need to be vigilant on this site!

You even get situations where men pretend to be other men who are taller, more muscular, or even more well endowed, hoping that this will encourage you to send pictures of yourself for free because it's what they think you will find more attractive. It's even worse when they send you something to use as bait and the picture is obviously photoshopped, which I have to say, a lot of the pictures posted by users on this site are. This issue can effect straight men and women as well as gay men.

It's horrible knowing that someone is trying or tried to use you, but I suppose that's the risk you run when you're using a site where some people don't give a shit about other people's feelings and they only care about one thing.

It sounds like you might have dogged a bullet here mate. ;)

ronin001 and Toddcc987 like this.
  3. 1345864

1345864 Guest

Thank you! Appreciate the response.

Guess the only thing I can do in the meantime is either not respond or do what I did and screw with them:D!

Internet.Buddy likes this.
  4. Internet.Buddy

Internet.Buddy Worshipped Member

On this site, it's a mixed bag of people. You get the good ones and you get the bad ones, just like anywhere else. The only bad thing about this site, that makes it harder to find the good ones, is that this site was supposed to be a website for male members who are well endowed, which is why LPSG is an abbreviation for Large Penis Support Group. This does suggest an objectifying theme. The purpose of this site has been desputed between members on other threads for years, however, the abbreviation does invite a lot of people with an interest in big dicks. So, put personality and everything else a side, if you don't fit into that category, there's a good chance you might end up getting hurt. I'm not saying every single member on this site is looking for big dicks and big dicks only, but clearly, this websites original purpose was to support well endowed members because of it's name, which to me personally, is a laughable concept, however, the site has encouraged people to show off what they have as we're all very different physically. It can give you confidence but it can also make you feel bad about yourself. Again, this depends on who you speak to on this site as everyone has different opinions and agendas.

Try not to take shitty behaviour towards you on here personally as this is a very different world to the one in reality. For instance, it's easier for people to lie about themselves online, than it would be face to face.

Toddcc987 likes this.
  5. Squirrel1

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If you have a long-standing relationship (messages, likes, back-and-forth banter in threads) you are probably fine. Also members that are here for years and have lots of posts and likes, are probably safe. You can always look at their message history and see if there are suspicious posts to others. New members I would never trust (sorry). Trust is earned and someone signing up in the past few days and messaging you about pics is highly suspicious.

Toddcc987 likes this.
  6. 1345864

1345864 Guest

Very true, and I am learning this well.

I can chalk it up to being new at being a forum member.

Now the funny part is that someone had recommended this site to me and on a whim I signed up. When I joined and saw it was a LARGE penis themed site I nearly unjoined until some cool folks convinced me to stay. I'm definitely glad I did.

MisterB, Sklar and Squirrel1 like this.
  7. chicagosam

Gold Member

I think many of us had those unwelcome messages. However, messing with the unwanted gets old after awhile. I learned long ago to control who has access to me and who can be trusted. FWIW, Todd, you seem to negotiate the site successfully, have made good alliances, and have a good head on your shoulders. You will do well.

MisterB, mikeblack and Toddcc987 like this.
  8. ronin001

Gold Member Platinum Gold

Albums:
    Welcome to LPSG, It happens to the best of us . Just chalk it up to internet life experience .
    As a very wise man once said

" You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time "

Abraham Lincoln

MisterB, teddybaerli1 and Toddcc987 like this.
  9. Shap

Staff Member LPSG Owner

Albums:
    Catfishing and baiting is not allowed. That said it's very hard for us to much with what happens in private conversations. What I recommend if you feel badly about what happened file a report against that user. The report will most likely get rejectred BUT.... the important thing is it gets documented. So if in the near future we get a few more similar complaints about the same user all of a sudden we know this is someone we should get rid of.

Toddcc987 likes this.
  10. INCUBUS

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Catfishing is when a person pretends to be someone they're not. Financially, physically w/ stolen pics. Possibly someone they know well so they can have detailed/personal pics. Unlike online so they at times will live thru this victims life.
    Physically pretending to be athletic.
    Living the lie errrrr life they wish they had so catfishing online to strangers who at times get suckered into this make believe life.
    Baiting is only baiting IF you're that naive or dumb enough to respond. Allowing yourself "again" to get suckered in. This time sending personal pics, personal info and at times $$$$$.

TRUST NO ONE when it comes to the internet entertainment you/I/ we all enjoy so much.
    That can apply to real life as well.

Doesn't seem like you were not catfished but possibly baited to a point.

Toddcc987 likes this.
  11. INCUBUS

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Catfishing not allowed? Might as well shut the site down then. Being 90% of LPSG is catfishing. Again!?!?!
    Catfishing is pretending to be someone you're not. I'm not talking about gender faking like on the TV series. Altho gender faking happens. Like I mentioned above. Pretending to be that good looking person with that giant bank account. Bragging about this that and the other. Trying to look good to impress others.
    Not a fan of catfishing. But I can't see why it would against the ToS.

Not mentioning any member names but a couple years back. We had one guy catfishing the chatroom like he invented it. So many fell for his lies errrrr life until the site had a glitch and all who had cams/mics. Came on! You could clearly see he wasn't who he claimed to be and or financially set like he claimed. And educated and as an educator. He was a joke! And far from the athlete he claimed to be. BUSTED!!!! he is still a member here but hardly partakes in LPSG like he use to. Couple members still talk to him but.

#11 INCUBUS, Jun 8, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
  12. Shap

Staff Member LPSG Owner

Albums:
    I misspoke i was referring to baiting

INCUBUS likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice