Question about Cervix

Rogermacp

Sexy Member
Media
Just curious if any women have had their cervix removed or hysterectomy? Does it affect your sex drive and how a dick feels inside you?

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just curious if any women have had their cervix removed or hysterectomy? Does it affect your sex drive and how a dick feels inside you?

yes my cervix is gone. And I am over sexed most of the time. No it doesnt feel different to me, except I dont have the pain that I used to when a guy would hit against my cervix with his cock. Of course, I didnt know at the time:rolleyes: I had tumours on my ovaries, that may have been a contributing factor.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I have not had my cervix removed so have not got personal experience.

It is sometimes possible to keep your cervix when having a hysterectomy. It is thought to affect orgasms adversly if it is removed, and therefore I have always thought that if I needed a hysterectomy and it was possible to keep my cervix I would.

I will read any comments on this thread with interest.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have not had my cervix removed so have not got personal experience.

It is sometimes possible to keep your cervix when having a hysterectomy. It is thought to affect orgasms adversly if it is removed, and therefore I have always thought that if I needed a hysterectomy and it was possible to keep my cervix I would.

I will read any comments on this thread with interest.

you are partially correct- cervix can remain in partial hysterectomy- in my case because it was cancer, they removed anything that may increase chance of further cancerous cell growth.
But why keep the cervix? cervical cancer is on the rise, and what would one need it for?
Trust me, it has NO adverse effect on orgasms. However, I have been taking hormone replacement medication ever since my surgery. HRT can cause cervical and breast cancer, so perhaps thats another reason for removal of the cervix, unless one chooses to go through premature menopause. HRT also means more frequent mammograms (oh yay- NOT!)
This of course is just my own experience, it may be different for others.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
Sassy i`m glad to hear that your hysterectomy has not had an adverse affect on your orgasms, and hope everything else is OK too. The only other person who I have been able to ask also had her cervix removed when she had her hysterectomy said the same. However many women are not so lucky, and I wouldn`t want to take the risk with my orgasms. Obviously it depends on what you need the hysterectomy for as to what they need to remove, but also makes patient information so we can have choice vital.

Hope you don`t mind me asking, do your partners notice a difference during sex since your hysterectomy?

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hope you don`t mind me asking, do your partners notice a difference during sex since your hysterectomy?

thank you, and thats a really good question!! I haven't had a partner who was both pre-op and post op. But no one has ever said I was "different" than other women who have a cervix, so I'm guessing not. Most have been very happy I dont have periods anymore though. And since I take HRT, I have no issues with vaginal dryness, sex drive, or bone loss as women who go through menopause do. Theres no reason for me to ever stop taking it, so I plan to have a good time for a long time!
There are so many myths surrounding hysterectomy, that I believed, until I had to have one. My misconceptions have now been corrected through my own experiences.

vancouvergirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

My cervix has been gone (hysterectomy) for about 9 years now. It has never affected my sex drive, and during the last 6 years or so (since i became polyamorous) my libido has risen sky high.

Dicks feel wonderful inside me. I am most definitely a penetration girl, (although i've never had an orgasm with just penetration - i just love having dicks in there). Sex without penetration is . . . a bit of a disappointment (i love the intimacy of it).

Although i must say i like a dick big enough to hit the end where my cervix used to be. It makes ALL the difference in the world.