Question About Circumcision And Frenulum

borderlines

Experimental Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi everyone! I have an appointment for a circumcision revision with Dr. Cornell soon. I was circumcised at birth (bris) but it must have been a partial, very loose circumcision because I have a TON of loose skin, which almost entirely covers my glans while flaccid. After years of debate, I finally decided to take the plunge and have it removed. I know I want a high and tight cut to ensure that the skin does not cover the glans while flaccid, and remains taut while erect. And I'm entirely confident in this decision, so if you're an anti-circ person, please move on!

My question is about my frenulum. I still have it, entirely intact (see first picture—this is mostly flaccid). Should I get it removed? I'm going to ask Dr. Cornell for his professional opinion, but going in, I'd like some sense of what I want. I think penises look better aesthetically without it. Mine sometimes stings a bit after lots of masturbation or sex, and it does slightly tug down the glans when I masturbate without lube. Currently, it bunches up underneath the glans into a kind of nub, which pokes out slightly while flaccid (see second picture). But I think a high and tight cut will stop that.

Do other guys have experience with full frenulum removal? Did anyone get cut as an adult without removing the frenulum? Either way, did it create problems? My frenulum is certainly sensitive, but not so much that I feel I'd be pleasureless without it. I am open to any and all thoughts.

Attachments

bpp5346

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I’d be careful. Movement is good. Cutting it might make jacking off annoying as fuck. Seems unnecessary at this point.

Reactions: diver6
D

deleted724068

The foreskin is where the nerves are for sex. Without foreskin and can take longer to cum. Which isn't always a bad thing.
The frenulum is another area of the penis with nerves for sex. Getting rid of this completely lowers your changes of orgasms.
I got a circumcision about 6 weeks ago and I still have the frenulum.
I have shared my experience of my adult circumcision on
My Adult Circumcision Journey

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I got circumcised at 19 the doctor left it loose on the shaft he said it is better for erections the skim would not pull too tight when erect I like what he did and what he left of my frenulum

[photo=small]927686[/photo]View media item 904408

D

deleted8893071

This is something I've always wondered if I had one left. Curtdude the photos of your penis are a good guide for me. My scar and frenulum looks almost identical to yours. Prior to the circumcision, my frenulum resembled that of borderlines, I had a strip of skin there. That's gone and it looks like Curtdude's now. The frenulum was never a focal point for me before the circ and although it is sensitive and I'm drawn to give it more attention it is still like not a top 3 favorite spots for me. I'm just a little odd I guess.

D

deleted8893071

Do you feel sensitivity on the scar tissue around the frenulum? The scar tissue just beneath the frenulum, on my inner foreskin, is probably the single most sensitive part of my dick.
I don't get much sensations around the scar tissue area. I've heard some guys get pretty good sensations on the tissue but it is not the case for me. If I had to only focus on the frenulum area it would be a narrow spot on the underside of the glans where it meets the shaft.

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I got cut 6 years ago aged 21 (elective with no underlying medical issues) and explicitly asked for the frenulum to be removed as I prefer the clean aesthetic of not having it. For me the frenular delta is and has been a very sensitive and pleasurable spot on my penis, but the pleasure never seemed to come from the frenulum itself, but rather the area surrounding it and crucially located underneath it. Losing the frenulum ironically exposed more pleasure points for me and I am vert happy I had it removed. Everyone’s anatomy is different though and what worked for me might not work for you, but I think it helps illustrate the fact that the problem is not as black and white as some make it.

D

deleted15076621

I was cut at birth and still have mine

playklax01

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
@borderlines That's awesome! People always think that cut guys are less sensitive, therefore can't enjoy sex the same. Remove the fren, and you won't feel all the sensations. B/S! I have my fren, but it wasn't as prominent as yours, and I'm cut (medium, not high and tight or low and loose). There is nothing too sensitive that it becomes painful on me. I tell partners (especially if they're uncut) to go to town on me, nothing is going to ruin it. The rougher you are, the more I enjoy it. I totally get you when you say you experience the full aspect of sex now, that's how I feel too.

Reactions: borderlines