question about coming during 69

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by dudepiston, Sep 5, 2007.

1. dudepiston

dudepiston New Member

During 69, do you come? Does your partner? What do you do when you are obviously going to climax...do you stop working on your partner for those seconds or do you keep right on going? Sometimes I worry I'm almost too distracted when the pleasure gets that intense...and I wonder if I should just stop for those intense moments and then resume when I'm done & let her finish. Plus, if I ever 69 with a dude, I'd worry I'd hurt him when I orgasm....Suggestions?:biggrin1:

2. silvertriumph2

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I try to last so that we both cum at or near the same time, however, if I cum first, I try to keep on going since it usually is a turn on for the other. It know it is for me when they cum first. If I have to stop, or I have to let up due to the intensity of the orgasm, I try to continue as soon as I possibly can. It is only fair!

I try not to thrust harder and deeper, as I would normally do in regular sex, since it might be uncomfortble for the other.

3. art

art
    Gold Member

During 69, I most always cum -- and I always try to get my partner to cum as well. I love shooting off in my partner's mouth, second only to cumming in a warm, wet pussy.

I only stop working on my partner for a short time, to tell them I'm getting close to cumming. (I think it's only polite..) Though it's pretty obvious when I'm getting close, because my shaft -- and especially my head -- swell up a bit.

Then back to work...I love sucking on someone while my own orgasm is rushing through my body. I'm not worried about hurting anyone. Though I do get awfully distracted there for a bit.

4. dudepiston

dudepiston New Member

yeah thanks everyone for your responses. i probably just need to relax a little and let nature take its course but i've never come this way, and if i were in the situation i'd worry i might bite down hard on the person...male or female...and that might be a mood-killer. heh....:tongue: so obviously i'd work to not allow that to occur.

5. D_ohdarnit

D_ohdarnit New Member

wow havnt tried 69, but really sounds fun

6. JennyS

JennyS New Member

You're not alone.

I've tried this with my bf and although it was nice to say we'd done it, we didn't have any luck reaching orgasm either.

7. bigpex

bigpex New Member

Only did this for a short time after I got married because it got way too distracting once I was getting close to shootin' off. If I did cum first, then the desire to continue performing oral went downhill for the time being.

8. D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle Account Disabled

Did it with my wife tonight before dinner.

As usual, I can make her cum from oral before she can make me cum.

It was 69, me on top. After she came from oral, we fucked.

Sounds kinda plain now that I write that. But that answers your question:

We've both cum during 69, but usually it's just her.

9. Love-it

Gold Member

Rarely do we both come during 69, it is nice when it happens though. She always comes first and we usually shift around so she can blow me. I try not to thrust, letting her mouth and hands work on me, it's very enjoyable.

10. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    Myself and the wife always both cum in the 69 position. Her is usually first then me. But I keep going reguardless of who is going just makes me more horny.

11. Meniscus

Gold Member

I've only ever come once during 69. Maybe I'm just not very good at multi-tasking, but when I 69 I get so focused on pleasing my partner I not even really aware of what he's doing. Hence I don't cum. The problem is, I think he's doing the same thing. So I'm doing a lot of work to please the other guy, who isn't appreciating it because he's doing a lot work trying to please me, but I don't notice because I'm trying to please him...

12. dudepiston

dudepiston New Member

yep i can imagine this scenario is more common than you might think. i would have to really 'be in the moment'......it's a hard level to achieve but probably necessary it for 69.....you've just gotta let what happens, happen....

13. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    69 should not be work it should be fun.
    getting to the big O is a journey of pleasure make it last have fun.
    sex is fun fun is sex

14. Tinyone

Tinyone New Member

My wife comes very quick during 69, and she's on top. But I seem to lose interest and go flacid evening though she's sucking me very well.

Draft saved Draft deleted