question about contact

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by bobby_20cm, Jun 4, 2006.

1. bobby_20cm

bobby_20cm New Member

Hi, I was wondering....
    I'm looking for a 'soulmate' who is also hung. What is the most efficient contact with the help op the lpsg.

2. bobby_20cm

bobby_20cm New Member

Hmm, I'm still wandering about all those BIG COCKS in the world who want to visit the Netherlands.. I will be your personal guide..

3. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

I differ in your definition of soulmate but if you're looking for a partner with a big dick, state your preferences in whatever search you're doing. A word of caution: when I was single and a guy started talking/asking about my dick right away, they got the heave-ho. Personal ads requesting large members are effective but seldom for finding a mate. You'll have to walk a thin line. Finding a partner who is easy to live with, has a big dick, shares your interests and is a match...good luck. It took me 17 years to find mine and I'd stopped looking. Break a leg. I met many insufferable guys with big dicks. I've met awesome, intelligent guys with little dicks. Trust me, I'd rather have the latter. A few months into the relationship, the fucking goes down on the priority list and other issues move up.

4. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    May I suggest that you scroll down the page and look at the ads. You can even post there with what you are looking for and where you want to have the respondents hook up.

A great feature of LPSG.ORG

5. 10ner

10ner New Member

Albums:
    It may be helpful to post your pics and be patient If size is a requiorement for you be up front about that

6. bobby_20cm

bobby_20cm New Member

Yes, I agree with Sorceren.. Met a guy indeed and noticed the priority list changing, sucking is also getting lower on that list, I don't even want to be fucked anyway. Its just the idee of talking to a dick, getting to know his beautifull sister...

Draft saved Draft deleted