Question about Craigslist message..

Sox34

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I posted a CL ad today just to see if there were any ladies available to join a female friend and myself in sex. Well, I got an email from a lady in my town asking if I could give her a donation to join in. Now, assuming I agree to give her a "donation" to join, is that against prostitution laws? I mentioned in my email back to her that any donation would be for time and companionship and that any sex is simply consensual between us, but I'm worried to go through with it in case it's a cop or something.. just my luck. And yes, she's of legal age.

Watta Bing

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would vote not to do it man. You don't want to risk going to jail or getting a record with the cops. Not to mention if she is a prostitute than chances are she's strictly in it for the money and nothing else. You'll be less likely to get the passion you would get from someone who's really into the idea of having a threesome. There are so many dating sites out there where you can find someone that is really into hooking up for fun and not "on the clock". But ultimately it's your decision.

Good luck!

Sox34

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah thanks, I didn't go with it. She emailed back a couple times and one of the emails said, "When you're almost here give me a call so I can put out the dog, k?" In other words, let us know when our cops can get into position lol. Oh well, had a good night anyway.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
"Donation" is always code for, "I demand payment for sexual services because I'm a prostitute."

There's many other code words too... just in case you're not aware of some of these:

"Generous" = Prostitute
"Looking for wealthy/affluent/gentleman/etc." = Prostitute
"Looking for older gentleman" = Prostitute

There's more, but I don't remember them all. Basically, go with your instinct. If it sounds like she's a hooker... she IS a hooker." :cool: