Question about cum & premature ejaculation

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm sure this has been discussed, but I am to lazy to do a search. Can anyone give me some tips to help with pre-ejaculation? For instance what are some things he can do and some things I can do to help? Also, is it normal for a guy's spunk to be reeeeal white? What does that mean, white (like almost foamy) and clumpy? Sorry if that's a weird question, but what better place to ask??

TIA guys (and gals)....CG

Doc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not weird around here. Still I have no idea about foamy and clumpy. That sounds like a possible problem there. However I don't want to scare you, so I'll let some others answer and you'll see what pops up. As for premature ejaculation. I know what I figure most people know, which is: He needs to relax. It can be a physical thing for him, or a mental thing. And it's most likely a mental thing, because most cases are. In that case, just let him know that he is going to get some one way or the other, that he doesn't need to try so much. Also if you want to help him out before hand, you can jerk him off first, and that should cool him down when you go for the second round. Then of course there are all those sprays in the market. I don't really know if any of them work, but I assume some must, because they have been in pharmacies forever. This is also a prevalent problem for men, so once again, there must be all kinds of products to induce a reduced sensation.

Oddly enough I found out about most of these issues, because I have the opposite problem, I can't seem to come that easily. This led me to believe that me being cut I might have lost some ability to feel. One thing I realized right away, if I use a condom, I am not coming, whether I'm in love with the person or not. And another thing I found out, if I like the person on an emotional level, it easier for me to connect and therefore easier to come. So I would recommend first having him try a condom. But I'm sure you've done that already. And second, if this man is really in love with you, to let him relax, so that he knows he will get what he needs whether he comes in 3 seconds, 3 minutes or 3 hours. Also if he really comes that many times, that means he should be able to continue? Right?