Question about Curiousness

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by golf_beast19, Aug 29, 2010.

1. golf_beast19

golf_beast19 New Member

So someone had asked me what was the difference between being straight and being curious. I was unsure myself so now I am setting out to understand what exactly it means to be straight but curious. If you're curious are you bi? Or are you experimenting with the rights to still claim hetero status? Answers please, and I had no clue where to start this forum so I hope this is the right category.

2. musclecock24

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    ur curious when u've never had sexual contact with a guy (or girl) and you may want to try it out. until you determine whether you like it or not ur curious. once u decide your either straight (u hate it) bi (u like both) gay (u love it)

3. erratic

Gold Member

"Straight but curious" is another one of those self-labeling things. People apply it variously and differently. For me, however (and this is how I've seen most straght but curious guys act), it's about being 90/10. You might fool around with a guy or two in your life just to see what it's like, but it just doesn't stack up to being with the opposite sex. Fun, but nothing to call yourself "bi" over.

4. golf_beast19

golf_beast19 New Member

Cool thanks guys, makes more sense :)

Draft saved Draft deleted