Question About Danny D's Scenes

PolPot

Experimental Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello Community

I would like to ask you something. I notice that, correct if I'm wrong, but Danny D on Brazzers and Digital Playground is doing scenes with the same girls repeatedly.

I mean, it is true that sometimes he is listed for a scene with a new girl, but it seems to me that he's always listed with basically the same girls (Tina Kay, Kiki Minaj, George Lyall, Cathy Heaven and so on).

Is there an explanation for it? I mean there is an interview, videos or do you have any opinions about that?

Thank you!

antonio

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know the answer but have found myself asking the same thing.

Best example: Dangerous Women (released May 2019)
In the weeks leading up to it, he kept talking about how he met Adriana Chechik, implying they were in a scene together.
Nope - they talked briefly in a scene, but then he goes and does Tina Kay instead; someone he's done ten scenes with already.
Booooring.

Makes you wonder if ladies are putting Danny D on the "No" list.

PolPot

Experimental Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know the answer but have found myself asking the same thing.

Best example: Dangerous Women (released May 2019)
In the weeks leading up to it, he kept talking about how he met Adriana Chechik, implying they were in a scene together.
Nope - they talked briefly in a scene, but then he goes and does Tina Kay instead; someone he's done ten scenes with already.
Booooring.

Makes you wonder if ladies are putting Danny D on the "No" list.

Yeah, I think the same, but still don't understand why :confused:

nonesensei

Cherished Member
Media
oh LOL it could be the wife though lol! But I've also seen him in a docu where the girl said that she bled because she didn't prepare.