question about extender devices

lightone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do they work, and can anyone give me some advice as to which is the best one? I heard that the ones which use the noose around the top to strap it in are not good; however it seems that all the ones I have found on the web use some sort of noose.

My goal is to reach a length of 7+ inches, and since I'm exactly 6.25 in length when fully erect now and in my mid 20's( I haven't really gained any since I was around 16-17) I don't think i'll be able to get there without some help.
Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
try jelqing.....its free, it can be fun, and you will end up with a healthier cock, and probably experience some sort of gain

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriously, I've had a few friends get results with it... there are lots of threads about it too - do a search. But, I'm curious as to why you want more? 6.25 is great!

lightone

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for the vote of confidence. I hear what you are saying I guess 6.25 is about average and I shouldn't be too disappointed with what I have but the only thing is im sort of tall and lanky( almost 6 foot 2) so I definitely wouldnt mind adding an inch or so.

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would like to know as well. I'm average but 6'3" so it looks small when compared.