question about extender devices

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by lightone, Jul 10, 2008.

1. lightone

lightone New Member

Do they work, and can anyone give me some advice as to which is the best one? I heard that the ones which use the noose around the top to strap it in are not good; however it seems that all the ones I have found on the web use some sort of noose.

My goal is to reach a length of 7+ inches, and since I'm exactly 6.25 in length when fully erect now and in my mid 20's( I haven't really gained any since I was around 16-17) I don't think i'll be able to get there without some help.
    Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    try jelqing.....its free, it can be fun, and you will end up with a healthier cock, and probably experience some sort of gain

3. Honey123

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Seriously, I've had a few friends get results with it... there are lots of threads about it too - do a search. But, I'm curious as to why you want more? 6.25 is great!

4. lightone

lightone New Member

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I hear what you are saying I guess 6.25 is about average and I shouldn't be too disappointed with what I have but the only thing is im sort of tall and lanky( almost 6 foot 2) so I definitely wouldnt mind adding an inch or so.

5. trentster

trentster New Member

Albums:
    I would like to know as well. I'm average but 6'3" so it looks small when compared.

Draft saved Draft deleted