Question about fat around the base of my dick

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Elwald Harribum, Sep 15, 2010.

1. D_Elwald Harribum

D_Elwald Harribum Account Disabled

I am just wondering if I am normal. I have an inch of fat around my penis at the base (they call this a fat pad) The thing is I am thin and fit and this fat will not go away. I think its a shame because I would have an 8 inch dick if this was not around the base. Just wonder if I am the only one. How mush fat do you have around the base just? wondering if this is common.

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    when you find out how, please inform me. From everything I've ever read, one has to have a body fat % of 5-10% to not have a fat pad.

3. eurotop40

Gold Member

Same situation here.

4. B_spotted_duck

B_spotted_duck New Member

If you're not too embarrassed to be a bit vain, perhaps you should get lipo...

I have a bit of a fat pad myself (though mine encompasses my entire midsection and weighs... probably 35 pounds? I think it's made of buffalo wings.)

5. D_Jimmy Jammer

D_Jimmy Jammer New Member

looks like a fine dick to me, though I can't see the full pics (non-gold.)
    i thought 'fat pad' referred to the pubic area, fat on the the penis
    seems very unusual.

6. Joe7703

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Firstly - GREAT Cock... you deffo don't need to be any bigger :)
    But if you do here are some pointers. From your first picture which shows your body (which by the way I love ;)), it's clear that you have the average amount of body fat for a normal person. To lower the fat that is stored around your penis you'd need to lose some weight to lower your overall body fat. Unfortunately you can't target particular zones to lose fat, it's an overall thing. So may take a lot of weight loss to show visible results.

Looking at your pics I don't see much fat around that area anyway. It looks to be more tissue from the lower abdominals, but there will be a small layer of protection fat over that. So I don't really think there is much you can do in that situation, i've seen guys with a fair amount of fat in that area and you don't seem to have any ;)

All I can say is that in my opinion you don't need to get any bigger, and that trying to reduce body fat to get a bigger dick probably won't give much of a result as you appear to be in good shape. Could you maybe put some more pics showing your abdomen and cock in it? Both front view and side view. That way we can get a better idea of the situation :) Keep us posted on any changes or plans. And hope this helps in some way :)

#6 Joe7703, Sep 16, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
  7. borntobeking

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Okay, that was funny as hell :biggrin1: I think I'm suffering from the same affliction.

8. t1ctac

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What, no pizza?

9. punkboi26

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    unabear09 Is right i think. I had put on just a little weight a few years ago after trying to gain some weight to muscle up and I got a little bit of fat there even though I was still 5'10" tall and 145lbs. But after I quit with the sad attempt at bulking I lost it back to 135lbs and there was not fat there. I know it bothers you but there isnt a thing wrong with having it.

10. stacker2

stacker2 Member

I had lipo at my tum and, since I was there, I asked for lipo there too...not that painful...

Draft saved Draft deleted