Question about fleshlight...

average8224

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do not own one, but I was wondering what is the most amount of girth that your typical fleshlight is designed to accomodate? I know there are some insanely thick guys on this site, and I wonder if everyone can fit into one of these things.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
You'll find quite a few Fleshlight threads if you search for them. They stretch a lot, but I'd say if you're over 6" they may be uncomfortable. Their sleeves come in "super tight" and "ultra tight". I'm about 5.75" at the widest point and the "ultra" tends to become uncomfortable with prolonged use unless I use a ton of lube. The "super" is no problem, though.

Bigwad

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It will be fine mate, check out my pics and im quite girthy (7inches around)...i have one and they are great...i have no problems but then again i cant tell you what size fleshlite i have...

Torque8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have to agree with VeeP. Find it a poor substitute for my lady's pussy when she's not around. Made the mistake of ordering via the internet and not getting the original insert a couple of months ago. Thus, my two inserts are too damn small, even for my unpumped girth of 6.3 inches (a few pics in my gallery)...very tight squeeze and I find using it with excess lube very messy and frustrating (go soft just trying to get my cock in). Cleaning it is also a pain compared with my tubes for vacuum pumping.

Last edited: