Question about following a huge penis

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by pussyfan, May 27, 2008.

1. pussyfan

pussyfan New Member

Albums:
    My girlfriend's ex-husband has an enormous penis -- apparently bigger than any of the photos on this site. Almost 11" and big around as her arm. She had very poor, uncomfortable sex with him exclusively for 10 years until we started seeing each other. She said she always felt impaled. My penis is only 7" with an average girth. My problem? I just rattle around inside her -- can't get any friction going and can't get either one of us off. I've never had this problem with 40+ other women. If anyone has had a similar experience, please let me know if she will finally adapt to my size over time. We have incredible oral sex -- we are both amazingly good -- and she loves that I am the perfect size to suck, but hey, we'd like to fuck, too!!!!

2. invisibleman

Gold Member

I don't think that she will get back to a vaginal constriction to where you will get friction. I think she got rigged and rooted out.

3. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

You can't go backwards... :yup:

4. Rubenesque

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm sure if a vagina can spring back after childbirth it can spring back after a penis!

5. blooeyz

blooeyz New Member

kiegels

6. quarrel

quarrel Member

I've had a few experiences with following a bigger guy, sometimes much bigger. I definately felt a little lost inside and no, it didn't change over time.

7. sykray

sykray Active Member

The vagina is muscular. She has lost muscle tone and can regain it by learning to contract the circular muscles around the vaginal walls. One exercise (other than Kegels) is to squeeze a finger (her own or yours). Just needs practice.

8. Mr. Sensitive

Mr. Sensitive Member

I dated a woman who's ex- was about that size (approaching 11" and very thick). And over the course of the first month or two her vagina did very slowly contract until it became a rather snug fit (at least inside deep). At the time I didn't know her history so it was a surprising development. She hadn't been with the guy long though -- certainly nothing like ten years.

The orthodox opinion on this board is that the vagina is elastic and it will revert to its previous size. But i think everyone is different and that is simply not always the case, especially when a woman's been with someone for years.

Kegels will likely improve the friction at the opening, but not in deeper unless your girlfriend has exceptional muscle control. If she hasn't had sex with him for a number of months I wouldn't expect any further "adaptations."

9. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

You might be following a big one if you hear an echo during oral.

10. pussyfan

pussyfan New Member

Albums:
    Yeah, I knew someone would say that. Actually when I put my fingers or tongue in her vagina it feels quite normal, but as soon as my cock is inside she opens up like Carlsbad Caverns. It's weird. I really don't think it's going to change, she hasn't been with her abusive, 11" husband in months, and doesn't use big dildos or vibrators. And she exercises her muscles every day. I'm afraid 2 kids and 10 years of being fucked by a baseball bat have stretched her permanently. Very disappointing.

11. Mr. Sensitive

Mr. Sensitive Member

First of all, in regards to your anger: it is possible--or even likely--that she was large down there even before she met her ex-husband.

Second, i don't know how long she's been doing kegels, but it may take more than a few months before you start feeling the results. A different ex-girlfriend of mine had a vagina that I regarded as extremely stretched-out. And, yes, one of her ex-boyfriends was spectacularly hung. But her muscle control was good so it felt great. Getting friction beyond the firs few inches required entering her at crazy angles, but so what? she was still super-fun to fuck.

Draft saved Draft deleted