question about foreplay

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Dkjhgbk, Jan 7, 2011.

1. D_Dkjhgbk

D_Dkjhgbk New Member

when im with my guy, it mostly goes like this:

he gets turned on --> i somehow end up blowing him even tho im half turned on --> he puts it inside

and i end up unsatifisied. he says he cant stand waiting that long
    even if he cuddles or touches me afterwards (as making-up for the lack of foreplay) i end up a little resentful

does ur guy do the same thing?

does the fact that i want and keep asking for (more) foreplay mean i dont love him? im 23 years old ha. when u love someone are you supposed to get wet and juicy just by looking at him and dont really need foreplay?

2. brislands

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Kinda sounds selfish by him saying he can't wait that long. There shouldn't be a time limit on things. is there any kinda of oral or touching towards you from him before or during sex? As far as getting wet all the time I know with my gf when we 1st got together there where times before I even reached down to touch her downstairs she was already soaked. Now it's more of a mental thing. The more we talk about it or build it up through the day(anticipitation) she's still the same. Where as if we straight jump into sex we have to some foreplay to get the juices flowing.

3. D_Sheila Bootieshaker

D_Sheila Bootieshaker Account Disabled

Wow, Im not the only one going through this BS, dont feel bad its just the men in our lives being to damn selfish that they seem to forgot it takes more for us females to get turned on or better yet Wet before they can stick it in. Im very resentful as you are and at this point I dont even want it from him anymore and NO it takes more then just looking at him to get wet it takes for him to make u feel wanted to feel that need in him to want to rip you clothes off and make u his right there thats whats gonna get the juices going, DAMMIT is that to much to ask?... LOL sorry Im very frustrated in my situation ha...
    Well good luck :wink:

4. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Taking your age into consideration i will assume he is roughly the same and say most men in their 20's are either selfish or untrained lovers. It inst until a few years later they learn the benefits of pleasing their partner as well as themselves. So NO it does not mean you dont love him, but it does mean you need to make him understand you needs are just as important as his.

If you have you been asking for a long time and he still isnt giving you the foreplay you want then sounds like it might be time for some tough lovin'. Tell him he doesn't get what he wants until you get yours. Or make one night a week your night and another night his. And on that particular night nothing but that person's pleasure is main focus.

And foreplay is very important, regardless of age.

#4 D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah, Jan 7, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
  5. kinda_hung

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sounds like a very selfish man! You should be getting your O before him! He should be spending more time carressing your soft body. Kissing you, telling you how great you smell, feel, look, and how nice your pussy will feel on his hard cock... He should give you some great oral until you come or close to cumming! He should make you so wet that you can't stand it anymore and you'll be begging him to put his cock inside you.

If he is a fast cummer maybe you should get him off fast by oral and then he work on you orally. Hopefully he can get it up by the time you are ready. Then maybe he can really work your pussy over with his cock and last longer than a couple minutes.

BASICALLY talk with your man. He may not know how to please you in the right ways. Show him your clit! Lay him down and sit on his chest with your legs spread wide and ask him if he would like a "little" lesson! Show him what makes your pussy purr! Sit on his face and make him lick you until you come all over it. Then plop over on your side of the bed and go to sleep. See how he like it!!!!!! LOL. You got yours!

Draft saved Draft deleted