Question about foreskin and condom

Hi I'm new here. Glad I found this site because I've got a question you guys might be able to help me with. Ok would I be right in saying that to wear a condom properly, I must retract my foreskin first? Is it possible to do it without retracting or isn't that the right way to do it?

Ok the reason I ask is because when I get an erection I can't retract my foreskin all the way. I can pull it back no problem when I'm soft, but when I'm hard my head can only fit halfway through the space before it gets stuck. My theory is that it's because I practised jelqing when I was about 14-15 resulting in a penis that gets bigger and thciker than it should when erect. Anyway I know the tight foreskin problem can be solved by stretching so I'm trying that but it's taking a long time.

I plan on having sex soon so I really need to be able to wear a condom. Whenever I've practised with a condom I've been able to put it on but I can't really feel much. My penis isn't very sensitive as it is so I can barely feel a thing with a condom on and my foreskin still forward.

I know I should go to my doc about this but that's the other thing. If I go to him, will he want to see it? I know they see it all the time and everything, but if he wants me to get it out I want to know in advance.

Mumzi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmmm......tight foreskin, not sensitive. Oh, you're new, welcome!

Maybe you can upload your pics.
I'm sure one of the guys can help you.

Hi. Yeah sorry, I realise LOADS of threads have probably been posted about tight foreskin, etc before, but my question isn't just about that, there's other stuff in it too.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi Bloke

I'm English too and interestingly enough had your exact same problem when I was younger. The skin was so tight when i was hard that i could barely bear for anyone to touch it.

It is usual to retract the foreskin before putting a condom on (can I just say, thank you for having the common sense to use a condom in the first place), if only because in the course of penetration the skin will probably get pushed back by simple friction anyway, so it's better for it to be there already.

What seemed to work for me was simple frequency of use. As time went on and I had more and more sex, the foreskin got looser and now it's perfectly comfortable. I would suggest lots and lots of practise at home on your own while masturbating. Make sure you have plenty of lube and/or moisturiser or some such, and practise pulling the foreskin back and forth over the head, slowly, gently and carefully. Nobody wants a torn foreskin so please God, be careful with it. But the more you do it, the more the skin will stretch and the easier it will be.

Don't worry about your penis not being sensitive. That means you'll take longer to shoot, which will make things more satisfying for your partner. You don't want to be going off in seconds your first time out.

On the other hand, you may find you're more sensitive than you think. If you've never actually had sex with another person before, the whole different range of sensations may take you by surprise.