QUESTION ABOUT % GAY to Straight

JoeNeckbone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If a forum member says they are 100% straight or gay, THEY ARE, SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY SAY THEY ARE. That's a no brainer. Whatever they believe they are, they are. I am no longer going to designate a percentage for myself. I am making up my own classification. 50% Narcissistic and 50% Phallocentric. I like to look at my own erect cock and love using it for my own pleasure.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Stronzo said:
I didn't mean to offend you.

I think anyone, given the right circumstances, would have sex with someone not of his or her biological orientation if the situation was right.

"warren84" summed it up nicely

It's simply my sense.

I think that sexual orientation has a lot to do with all of the following: genetics, social conditioning, and context. I don't believe that the pervasiveness of homosexual activity in ancient Greek or Roman societies can be attributed entirely to genetics, and I don't believe that the overwhelming compulsion many feel toward same-sex relationships in spite of growing up in an environment hostile to them can be attributed to social conditioning, so I feel it's likely a combination of factors. However, taking all things into consideration, including nature, nurture, and context as much as you are able (including things like where you live, the social circles you frequent, and the probability of certain situations arising)... I think it is possible to call yourself essentially 100% gay or 100% straight. Stronzo's point taken, but there are definitely people out there who, barring rape or other forms of coerscion, have less than a 0.5% chance of ever straying from their chosen sexual identity, or even entertaining thoughts that they might.

Of course, quantifying something like this is completely subjective, so I'd wager everyone's percentage is correct at least in their own minds.

GeorgeTSLC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
horribleperson said:
How can you say 100% straight does not exist?, I am 100% straight, the reason I am is I am not attracted to males in any way shape or form, the thought of sex and a male makes me sick. I like girls therefore I am 100% straight.
Fair definition, I think. And on the other end:

I went to Vegas a while ago on a mostly business trip. When I came back, I told a gay guy in our office that I'd checked out Caesar's Palace looking for "centurions"; didn't find any, but the "slave girls" were pretty. He responded, "You noticed?"

If that's 100% gay, and given that 110% isn't among the choices, I'm at least 1% str8.

GeorgeTSLC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
dcwrestlefan said:
don't say that. now i am getting sexually confused. i DON'T have a versace shirt, can't decorate or cook worth a lick, like flannel shirts in the winter, and have owned two 4x4 pickup trucks in past years. oh god - what am i?
A lesbian friend, a member of the local Royal Court org, tells me there are 2 kinds of gay guys: The ones with astonishing fashion sense (the stereotype) and those with essentially none; she figures those like you and me have contributed our share to the first type. :biggrin1:

Jessica

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I understand there are degrees in sexual orientation , from straight, through bi , into full gay.

I know men that are 100% straight. There is nothing in them that is remotely into men.
I find it funny, that some guys find it hard to understand.
Also, there is females that are 100% straight, like me, I am not interested in women.
Someone said, given the right conditions, it can happen. Only if the person in question is bisexual. If the person in question is straight, there is no chance.
You can take your car to the airport run way, that will not make it fly off.

The only way we will be able to get along, and, tolerate each other, happilly and with no misconceptions, that way is through acceptance of the posibilities in sexual orientation. I do not think that all males ( and all females too) are latent bi or gay persons.
That is a very narrow way of looking at things.
I am a very tolerant, and 100% anti homophobism , because I can accept the particulars of each individual.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Jessica said:
I am a very tolerant, and 100% anti homophobism , because I can accept the particulars of each individual.

that pretty much sums it up. what a sweet comment.

lets be cool with 100 percent whatever you are (yes they exist!), and everything in between. awesome people and assholes come in all varieties.

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
GeorgeTSLC said:
A lesbian friend, a member of the local Royal Court org, tells me there are 2 kinds of gay guys: The ones with astonishing fashion sense (the stereotype) and those with essentially none; she figures those like you and me have contributed our share to the first type. :biggrin1:

how dare you sir. there is nothing wrong with my fashion sense. its just different. :redface:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
NineInchCock_160IQ said:
I'm starting to think that this exact topic gets posted at least biweekly.

I've already answered this in previous threads... but let me try to come up with something new... hm....

got it. I'm 1% gay because I own a Versace shirt. In fact, it's the one I'm wearing in my avatar pic. Watertight logic there...
with the pout and (trying to be sexy look) in your avatar it makes you at least 2% gay.

And if I saw a guy that looked like you I would think he is gay too. (not that there's anything wrong with that.)

thedude111

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have read a great deal. And having quite a bit of Psychology in college. it is said...no one is 100% of anything, given certain circumstances etc. So I chose 99% str8 and 1% gay for that reason. I personally like the percentage idea here. It allows me to pass threads that I would guess to be mostly gay oriented. And helps me to find others that may interest me more.