question about girlfriend and my penis size

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_doogie888, Oct 21, 2007.

1. B_doogie888

B_doogie888 New Member

Lately I have been worried that my girlfriend isn't satisfied by my penis size. We are 20 years old, and have been going out for a little over 2 years. For both of us, this is our first sexual relationship, so we are both inexperienced in that regard.

Lately I have become insecure about my penis size and its ability to pleasure her. I am 6" in length, and 5.25 in girth. There are a few reasons I feel like this is not enough for her.

The first time we had sex, she did not bleed. This made me feel like my penis was/is not long enough for her vagina (it did bleed a few weeks later from me fingering her).

Another reason I feel like she is not satisfied is because recently, as she was putting a condom on me she commented "maybe we need to start getting magnums for you" in a somewhat excited voice (trojan regulars are generally pretty tight on me and at my hardest they are uncomfortable, but not to the point where i would need magnums). This made me feel like she WISHES her boyfriend needed magnums.

Finally, when I penetrate her, after the first couple of strokes I feel as if I am not thick enough for her, like there is barely enough friction for her to feel me. However, I have nothing to compare this feeling to because she is the only sexual partner I have had.

She has never commented on the size of my penis directly.

I would really appreciate any feedback/comments, I guess I am just looking for someone who has more experience than I do to comment. Also, should I bring up these questions about penis size to her in any way? or is that just asking for disappointment? I am worried that if I bring the subject up, it will maybe boost her curiosity, or be a huge turnoff for her?

thanks in advance for any help.

2. kurios

kurios Member

Stop worrying you're fine and she seems quite ok with everything.
    Dont make an issue out of nothing.
    In all my eacapades no women ever bled. not to say Im sure some do.
    Women adapt in general to size and there is a lot of BS here about guys having so many problems putting on condoms and penetrating women but a lot is just over focusing on one part of their bodies and fantasizing
    That said I appreciate some guys do have accomodation issues but they arent usually the ones that are moaning..
    Assume all is well and get on with it

3. 9inchcanadian

9inchcanadian Member

Albums:
    Maybe im a bit dumb but why the desire to make her bleed?

4. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    Actually, the thing about women bleeding the first time they have sex is more myth than truth. It also doesn't take a large penis to make a woman bleed her first time having sex.

Basically, that has nothing to do with your size, and if you're the size you say you are, you're plenty big to pleasure her.

5. B_doogie888

B_doogie888 New Member

I don't have a desire at all to make her bleed...its the fact that when she lost her virginity to me she did not bleed, and I was under the impression that she was supposed to. The only reason I can think of that my fingers broke her hyman instead of my penis is that my penis was not big enough

6. darkone

darkone New Member

Albums:
    She is fine and your fine. Your girth is near the high end of avg. All I would do is make sure she gets pleased first then you. If that is the case and stick a bit more passion into it, don't need her getting into a routine or bored.

7. B_cigarbabe

B_cigarbabe New Member

Hymens can be broken,long before a woman has sex. Physical activity can break a hymen so,really if you are wondering if your the first, STOP IT!
    I haven't heard that your girlfriend is saying your, not "big enough" for her so stop driving yourself crazy, with these questions. If you are curious, have sex with some other women, it could calm your fears, and make you lose this gf,too. I'm not being nasty when I'm saying this,just that maybe you should both explore. Maybe not.
    Best wishes,
    cigarbabe:saevilw:

8. 8X5SCOT

8X5SCOT New Member

Albums:
    I wouldnt worry all men get some anxiety. Theres always someone bigger than you no matter what size you are and if there isn't then they have anxiety that it isn't hard enough or thick enough or they cum too quick....its you shes in not just your length. My girlfriend's had a guy of 9.5 inches and very thick and said it hurt too much . Im not small myself at 8 x 5 but you do get a tinge of anxiety thats because we are all naturally competitive as males thats been built in to us over thousands of years. Just let it pass and get on with loving her and appreciating each other.

9. horneyoldguy

horneyoldguy New Member

Albums:
    Darkone is right, please her first - How much foreplay do you put into sex. There is more to a women then putting in you cock.
    Massage her body
    Ask her what she wants
    Are there any toys she likes

Inother words communicate with her so she has as much pleasure as you.

Draft saved Draft deleted