question about growth

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Oct 29, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

zogzog: hi,
    i'm 16 and 7.5X 5.5 when hard. i've been that size for about a year now.
    but during that past few weeks, i've grown from around 4" long to 5.5" when soft
    does that mean anything? should i be expecting a larger hard size?
    in any case, i'm quite happy with what i got, so it's just out of curiosity

thx

2. Knight-7x6

Knight-7x6 New Member

Albums:
    I think really you can have any size flaccid penis, mine is usually 5" soft but its shrunk to around an 1-2inches before now. When I'm hard its 7/7.5" when I retract the foreskin and 6" around. Mine has been this size since I was about 14, definitely since I was 16.

Anyway, unless you see a change in its erect length, your soft one means nothing. I would have thought if you're soft one had really gotten longer (and you weren't semi-hard or a little turned on) you would have a longer erect one too. You could grow more, I heard men keep growing into their 20s or something...not sure how true that is.

3. Pappy

Pappy Member

zogzog I didn't stop growing until I was around 25 or 26 so like knight said, you could grow some more. Flaccid size really doesn't mean much in regards to your erect size, but at your age if your flaccid size actually increased by an inch and a half, then your erect size probably increased some too.

Draft saved Draft deleted