Question about harassment on LPSG.

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Inglethorp Rumpshow, Jan 20, 2010.

1. D_Inglethorp Rumpshow

I was trading private messages with a female member who informed me that she removed her nude pics because of unbearable harassment from some members. I didn't really get into detail about anything specific (I'll probably ask later). I'm guessing she's not the only person this has happened to and was wondering just how bad are these messages some of you are receiving? I just can't understand the thought process of pissing someone off who is cool enough to share nude pictures of themselves for everyone to enjoy. :confused:

2. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd be curious as to what was the "unbearable harassment."

I've had nude pics up for two years, and I've never been harassed.

3. L_Lynn

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I haven't posted my pics to the gallery and my albums are private. Just from my avatar, I have received some bizarre private messages. I ignore them. To me, they are juvenile and ignorant. I don't want to waste my time, my photos, my fingers or any other part of me on someone who cannot engage in a reparte both subtle and mature. A fully functioning brain is so much more seductive.

4. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

They were going to harass you but forgot what they were gonna say, mesmerised by your images i imagine. Nice gallery.

5. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Unbearable harassment = complete inability to use the ignore function.

6. D_Inglethorp Rumpshow

Those are my words, not hers. I don't ever get the chance to use them in person, so i figured I'd bust 'em out here.

Could be...she's fairly new to the site.

#6 D_Inglethorp Rumpshow, Jan 20, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2010
  7. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

8. Mal_the_Wolf

Mal_the_Wolf New Member

Albums:
    It ain't just the women hunny......

I have had some of the gay men on this site say that were so crass that had I over heard them said to a female stranger wearing a shirt that said "I fuck anyone who asks" I would have said or done something. And then when I have made it as clear as possible that I don't need to be shown what I missed out on, I get called names, breeder is my favorite, and I don't get comments about how this or that I said was SO TRUE! Anymore, be they women, men,gay or straight arrogant pushy assholes are everywhere. If you have it in the day to day where people have to look you in the eye, you're gonna have a bunch more on a website you're nude on where they can hide behind a keyboard..................

Don't let em ruin your fun, that's all I can tell ya

9. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

more like being bugged by so many different people in a short peroid of time. Mostly several of the same guys sending you multiple messages with the same things every couple of days.

A few fellas couldnt get the hint, NO I DONT WANT TO RATE YOUR DICK, or NO I DONT WANT TO WATCH YOUR CAM, etc. That they had to keep asking just to be sure.

I've changed my name so my old gallery can be on my old profile and not on this one. So people arent directly seeing all my semi-nude photos when they access my profile. It's usually the guys who see the photos inthe profile and then go nuts with the multiple requests.

I dont mind some attention, there are just days where 6 weirdos come out of the woodworks and cant seem to get the hint you have no intention in responding to them any longer or at all.

10. D_Inglethorp Rumpshow

I'd never heard of that before...learn something new everyday. I've seen things similar to this on spring break tapes my friends and I used to watch years ago. There would be women in bikinis flashing for cameras and some fuckin' asshole would run up and try to perform some kind of pelvic examination. Of course, she would get pissed and cover up. My thing is, just stand back and she'll let you take as many pictures as you want. SMH...I don't understand some of these dudes.

11. B_New End

B_New End New Member

I personally have always had respectful PMs from dudes.

12. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    My photos weren't suggestive at first, now I feel comfortable throwing one or two in here & there.
    I don't really get a lot of PMs about it though. I guess I don't have much of a problem with it.

13. stamrod

stamrod New Member

Albums:
    Stupidity and desparation knows no limits.

14. SilverTrain

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, I hate it that my posting naked, sexual images of myself on a worldwide forum results in a multitude of responses from aroused individuals. In fact, I'm so distraught about it I've been told to consult an attorney and a mental health professional.

And a fucking get-real coach.

15. Kotchanski

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    I think some people are being a little harsh here.

I've had images up, and I've dealt with the harassment others have had from having their own images up, it isn't so much the "rate my dick" "wanna fuck" and the likes, it's when they go getting personal when you don't show them the worship they believe they should be getting, or when they're just a little on the odd side.

We had a delightful member a while ago who went through pretty much the entire female gallery posting some rather disgusting comments simply because they were women.

We've had women open up on the forum about their past, sharing with us the pain they went through at the hands of rapists. These women have received PMs from random men on the site telling them they deserved it for showing themselves like that on the internet, or that they should be grateful because no decent man would want to go anywhere near them.

So yeah ok, most of the women here go through some form of shit at the hands of the "lesser men" who share the board with us, and yes, on the most part it can be simply ignored, but when you open your inbox on Monday morning to find a lengthy PM detailing, graphically just what someone thinks of you, how they want to hurt you, force you... Stick them on ignore all you want, but you've still read it, it still gets to you.

16. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    But do you want to watch my cam?

17. dolfette

Gold Member

i've had creepy tossers. put them on ignore and they can still post comments on your pics.

yeah, there are some cretins here.
    i do sometimes read the pm and wonder how these guys ever get further than their own right hands.

Draft saved Draft deleted