Question about jelqing

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by 5Eight, Dec 19, 2010.

1. 5Eight

5Eight New Member

I'm trying to start a routine up but I've noticed something when I try to jelq. When I make the OK sign and pull up, all that really happens is my skin moves up along the shaft. If I hold the skin fairly tight with one hand and jelq with the other then I think that produces the desired effect, but just one handed nothing really gets done. I am circumcised, by the way. Am I doing something wrong? Not holding it hard enough? Should I just use the two hands? What's the deal?

Thanks in advance.

2. tross87

tross87 Member

are you using lube?

3. 5Eight

5Eight New Member

I'm using lotion.

4. lpsgnoob

lpsgnoob Member

That happened to me when I started PE in early 2008 but I didn't know much about it. Was one of reasons I thought PE all rubbish and doesn't work. But Dec 08 when I wanted to give it a try I read heaps and watched heaps of vids on PE exercises, and that problem was solved.

You can solve these problems by two ways
    First, you need a good lube. I don't know what lotion you talking about here, but you need a very good lubricant and very slippery. For example try olive oil for once, then compare it, is it as effective as your lotion?
    Second, you need to have 50-70% erection, I think you are not getting that 50-70% erection to make Jelqing effective ( that was my problem in the early of 2008 ).

Don't forget your warm ups and warm downs as well. Good luck. :smile:

5. LargeDoubleDouble

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

thanks for the advice. have not been serious about PE but want to start into it as a new 2011 resolution!!

6. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

Yes, if the skin is somewhat lax, you may need to use your other hand at the base of the penis to keep the skin anchored in place while doing wet jelqs (with lubrication).

You could also try dry jelqs (which can be done with or without lubrication). In this case the skin is allowed to move over the length of the shaft intentionally. The skin does not move relative to the jelqing hand. Unless your skin is really lax, you probably won't be able to jelq the whole length of the shaft this way without regrasping.

7. lpsgnoob

lpsgnoob Member

Your welcome. :smile:
    Good idea, my 2011 resolution will be taking stamina exercises more seriously from now on. :biggrin1:

8. lpsgnoob

lpsgnoob Member

:biggthumpup2: Very nice post.

Draft saved Draft deleted