Question about kissing:

outbackdude0098

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like to smell my partner breath while kissing. Lock in lips to lips, put my tongue her mouth. And at the same time , draw her tongue in my mouth and take in her saliva.

The smell of her breath and the taste of her saliva is a big turn on for me.

My present partner does not like this type of kissing. Before you start jumping to conclusions that *I have bad breath problem* , don’t. I have asked her many times if my bad breath or saliva is the problem. She says no. Its just that she does not like to taste partners saliva or breath.

My question is to the ladies….How many of you prefer kissing the way I like.....?

The intent is to determine if there is hope for me to find someone who has the same taste as me. If the majority of the fairer sex agrees with my partner…..than I am outnumbered anyway.

Over to you.. forum!!

PS: having said all that above, I did have a long , passionate , my kind of kiss from a woman long time back. Trouble was…that she was drunk and wife of my good friend. Needless to say that it never happened again.

Alex

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I adore kissing.
Long, deep, soul destroying, breathless, endless kisses.
To have a partners tongue in my mouth (and not shoved down my throat) tasting their mouth...to consume and to be consummed is an awesome thing.
What I worry about is morning breath.
I worry it's foul!
I have a need to be clean, not only in my mouth but body so I worry not only about kissing in the morning but sex and a guy going down after a big night.
I would much rather present myself after a shower and brushing my teeth in the morning than when I just wake up.
Then there is a no small matter of the coffee requirement.

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
When I was dating, I had a guy that liked to kiss just like you. IT WAS AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE loved ever minute of it.While my husband likes to kiss, he is not into those long passionate wet kisses. He likes those sneak attach pecks. He just really isn't into those types of kisses but he makes up for it in other areas.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am normally not into a lot of deep, wet tonguing while kissing - but, I do love tongue sucking and am open to most activities if fresh breath is involved.

honeydew

Experimental Member
Media
OMG!! I thought I was the only one who loved this. My husband does a great job in this area so I am a lucky wife.

outbackdude0098

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mmm, i would love to kiss you!!! :kiss:

however, not every woman is alike. different people prefer different techniques when it comes to kissing. maybe you just gotta get her to feel more comfortable.

:wow: Thanks for your comments ladies. I feel much confident now.

Cheers

alex