Question about "longtime" medicine?

athleticboy

Just Browsing
Media
Hey all men!

Please tell me is it dangerous or not when we use "long time" medicine?

I have a chance to use it, it's made from Thailand. After using, i cann't imagine: the sexual intercourse lasts nearly 2 hours. I tell the trulth! the long time like that made my penis swell. But it's very good!!!

But i think it's not good for men's health if we use it regulary, ii that right???

:wink:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
athleticboy said:
Hey all men!

Please tell me is it dangerous or not when we use "long time" medicine?

I have a chance to use it, it's made from Thailand. After using, i cann't imagine: the sexual intercourse lasts nearly 2 hours. I tell the trulth! the long time like that made my penis swell. But it's very good!!!

But i think it's not good for men's health if we use it regulary, ii that right???

:wink:
I'm not familiar with it. What are the ingredients?

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
DC_DEEP said:
I'm not familiar with it. What are the ingredients?
The product seems to be very new, and is more properly known as "Cornex Gel for Man" [sic]. The manufacturers seem to be very cagey about giving a precise breakdown of the ingredients, and the clearest description of them online is:

made from a various natural herbal extracts with a new biotechnology by professional pharmacists

and

Tropical herbal extracts and herbal complex

http://www.cornexherb.com/htm/product-men-special.htm
http://www.cornexherb.com/htm/product-men.htm
http://www.pleasure4you.us/

athleticboy

Just Browsing
Media
Ohh, alex8, so good! You seem to be very professional! Nice to meet u! Hihi.

But anyway i think it's quite not good for our penis's health. Do u think so? Because to make the period of having sex lengthen, we can do some exercise, and besides, it belongs to the experience, doesn't it? Kaka :biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
athleticboy said:
But anyway i think it's quite not good for our penis's health. Do u think so?

Is there an ingredients list printed on the packaging that you could copy here? Because without knowing just what the active ingredients are, it's impossible to pass any real judgement.

athleticboy

Just Browsing
Media
I know what u mean but because it's made from Thailand, so i can not read the information, hihi. Have u tried anyone? I think that! Sometimes is very good if we use it

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know what it is that you have there, athleticboy, but I would NEVER EVER take a pill or capsule that I didn't know anything about. If I can't read the label, I have no way to know what's in it. If I don't know what's in it, I definitely won't eat it. The ones in the US that are very mildly regulated can be bad enough; something from Thailand, you just never know - and some "folk remedies" and "natural, herbal formulas" have pretty nasty stuff in them. Keep in mind, hemlock is also a natural, herbal formula, but I bet it didn't give Socrates a better erection.