Question about masculine men with fem features

CallofDanny

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Ok so I'm basically just getting the opinions and preferences on this subject. I had a minor hormone imbalance growing up and while it fortunately didn't effect my penis it did shape me differently then most men. I have always been up and down with weight but the weight would gather in my chest and butt and when I would lose weight it comes from my stomach neck and sides. My question is if a man who is undeniably attractive in the face; nice eyes, full lips, nice smile, well trimmed facial hair, active athletic, well above average penis, smooth all over, very strong, but has a feminine butt and soft b-c cup chest. My current girlfriend embraces my imperfections but what about the ladies of this forum.

We ALL have things that we are self-critical about... and usually they are worse in our own minds than what anyone else sees.

I can say with confidence that if you are a good human, are an attentive lover and learn to focus on your blessings instead of what you see as imperfections, the vast majority of women won't care.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I have a similar issue with my hormones, and I have Masculine features.. so I can relate to this.

I'm positive that if my man had these features, as long as he still acted the way he does and treats me the way he treats me, I'd be just as attracted to him as I am now. I think the way I feel about him Makes him more attractive to me.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I have a full blown beard and mustache. My shoulders are broad, and my hips have almost No curve to them. I have small tits for my wide frame, and my muscles stack up naturally in a way that makes me look like I'm taking steroids if I work out the way I like to.

My man looks past all of this, and even tells me he wants to help me pluck my face. He wants to help me get laser hair removal and always makes me feel attractive when i'm a lil insecure.

After experiencing a relationship with the kind of support he's shown me on this topic, I'd be ashamed of myself if I couldn't open my mind to the same thing.

And, I think because I've known him so long my man has shaped how I feel about men in general, and what I find attractive about them. If he was like you, I'd likely be more attracted to your body type in general, because that seems to be how things worked out in my head.

CallofDanny

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a similar issue with my hormones, and I have Masculine features.. so I can relate to this.

I'm positive that if my man had these features, as long as he still acted the way he does and treats me the way he treats me, I'd be just as attracted to him as I am now. I think the way I feel about him Makes him more attractive to me.
I have a full blown beard and mustache. My shoulders are broad, and my hips have almost No curve to them. I have small tits for my wide frame, and my muscles stack up naturally in a way that makes me look like I'm taking steroids if I work out the way I like to.

My man looks past all of this, and even tells me he wants to help me pluck my face. He wants to help me get laser hair removal and always makes me feel attractive when i'm a lil insecure.

After experiencing a relationship with the kind of support he's shown me on this topic, I'd be ashamed of myself if I couldn't open my mind to the same thing.

And, I think because I've known him so long my man has shaped how I feel about men in general, and what I find attractive about them. If he was like you, I'd likely be more attracted to your body type in general, because that seems to be how things worked out in my head.
you sound like a wonderful a woman and have an amazing man. I wish our society was more accepting of our flaws. One day

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
you sound like a wonderful a woman and have an amazing man. I wish our society was more accepting of our flaws. One day

Thank you, you seem like a sweetheart yourself.

Even if they don't, fuck 'em.. they gotta deal with us any damn way :cool:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

You're beautiful. You are.

CallofDanny

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's not my cup of tea tbh. But if I met a guy who I really liked then I wouldn't care at all. I'm by no means perfect and I also know what it's like to have hormone issues.
Right and that's also fine but what I'm asking you personally now is.. Would you be "settling" and be secretly turned off by it? Also would you be embarassed if he took his shirt off around your family or friends? I want you to answer realistically and none of that reflects on what type of person you are. I'm not looking for a specific answer and embarrassment doesn't turn me on in the least bit lol so no alterior motives here

I've dated/fucked a pretty broad spectrum of body types, including men who had some moobs. Not approaching my bust size, but very noticeably there. I can't speak as to if any of them had that physique due to a quirk with hormone balance or not, but I had no problem with it. Was it my "ideal' male physique? No, but I've never actually dated/fucked a man who did, so it wouldn't be settling in any way shape or form. My sweetie is more muscular/bulky than would be my preference, but I don't feel like I "settled" with him either.

As far as a curvaceous butt, I love butts, so that would be a perk. More to grab onto, playfully swat at as I walk by them if we're at home/in private, etc. Gimme dat ass. More toned, more bubble booty, whatever. I like butts.

Further thought. While mildly embarrassing to admit, back when I was significantly younger, this was my biggest man crush from a manga. His name is Nuriko and there are plot/story reasons as to why he cross dresses, but he's decidedly feminine looking and I thought he was the hotness for a made up, drawn character.

Nuriko.full.35905.jpg

Edited to add: Not that I think having some feminine physical traits as a male means anything as far as cross dressing, mind you. I just thought it was kind of amusing and slightly relevant.

Last edited by a moderator:

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Right and that's also fine but what I'm asking you personally now is.. Would you be "settling" and be secretly turned off by it? Also would you be embarassed if he took his shirt off around your family or friends? I want you to answer realistically and none of that reflects on what type of person you are. I'm not looking for a specific answer and embarrassment doesn't turn me on in the least bit lol so no alterior motives here
I would not "settle" just for the sake of it. So, no I would not be settling.

I personally would be embarrassed by any man taking his shirt off in front of my family of friends, unless we were at the beach or by the pool. I find it a turn off when men just want to take their shirts off around other people just for the sake of it. It's too attention seeking and inappropriate. If it was in an appropriate setting and he took his shirt of and if I was embarrassed then I would question how much I actually liked this guy. If he was someone I truly cared for then why on earth would I be embarrassed? He could easily also be embarrassed by me because I don't have a flat stomach, but if he was then clearly he's not the right person for me either.

CallofDanny

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I would not "settle" just for the sake of it. So, no I would not be settling.

I personally would be embarrassed by any man taking his shirt off in front of my family of friends, unless we were at the beach or by the pool. I find it a turn off when men just want to take their shirts off around other people just for the sake of it. It's too attention seeking and inappropriate. If it was in an appropriate setting and he took his shirt of and if I was embarrassed then I would question how much I actually liked this guy. If he was someone I truly cared for then why on earth would I be embarrassed? He could easily also be embarrassed by me because I don't have a flat stomach, but if he was then clearly he's not the right person for me either.
I gather from what I read that you are open minded and I just want to shed some light from a guy who has this condition and was bullied until I decided to pick up gloves and turning to violence. This condition is debilitating to a man's ego. I appreciate what you said and I wish there were more women like you.

Reactions: rtg

CallofDanny

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've dated/fucked a pretty broad spectrum of body types, including men who had some moobs. Not approaching my bust size, but very noticeably there. I can't speak as to if any of them had that physique due to a quirk with hormone balance or not, but I had no problem with it. Was it my "ideal' male physique? No, but I've never actually dated/fucked a man who did, so it wouldn't be settling in any way shape or form. My sweetie is more muscular/bulky than would be my preference, but I don't feel like I "settled" with him either.

As far as a curvaceous butt, I love butts, so that would be a perk. More to grab onto, playfully swat at as I walk by them if we're at home/in private, etc. Gimme dat ass. More toned, more bubble booty, whatever. I like butts.
Yeah I guess I'm not really seeing the broad spectrum. We all start out marveling and drooling over a certain body type but then someone out of the mold can still leave us equally attracted. My preference is big girls and I never have been with a slim or athletic woman before they usually date to their stature.