question about masturbation/bladder control

apollo

Expert Member
Media
Hey guys,

I have a question to pose for you and need some advice at the same time. For the past few days, I have lost bladder control right after ejaculation. I first noticed this last week after sex. As soon as I ejaculated I urinated everywhere with no control in stopping the flow. It happens for about an hour or so after I ejaculate, I just constantly leak urine. Since then I have masturbated twice and done the same thing. I have tried peeing before hand but it makes no difference. My g/f picked up some disposable underwear things (kind of like depends) to try and so far they have worked. Have any of you ever experience this? Have you tried the underwear and if so, how do you get all packed in them? I am calling my doc this week to make an appt, so hopefully I can find out what's going on...
Thanks for any input.

Cale

Just Browsing
Media
apollo, please see an earlier thread of mine and see if our symptoms match. It sounds like I've been having a similar, if not identical problem as yours. I'll be seeing my PCM next week to get it checked out, and I'd be happy to let you know what he says. (Oh yeah, and I changed to a male doc, btw. ;))

apollo

Expert Member
Media
Hey Cale,

I read your previous post and a lot of the symptoms sound the same. Although I don't have burning or anything like that, I cannot control anything after ejaculation. It takes me probably 2-3 hours to fully regain control of my bladder. I either sit on the toilet (like you) or put on a diaper, which is not the least bit fun. I have a dr. appt this week so we'll see what happens. keep me informed of your appt as well.

apollo

Expert Member
Media
Hey Cale,

How did your doctor visit go and what did you find out?

I have had quite an adventure. I went to see a urologist who scheduled a cystoscopy to look into my bladder. Turns out that I had a bladder stone that was lodged and was holding the flood gate open (so to speak) I had never had any pain or anything like that but it was in there, so the doc removed it and put in a catheter, which is no picnic at all no matter how big or little your penis is. Anyway, had the catheter for a few days and am now slowly returning to normal. How have you been?

Knight-7x6

Sexy Member
Media
You mean you just piss on the spot or you go to the toilet then pee for ages? I always urinate after I cum, like clockwork, I always reach the toilet first though.

apollo

Expert Member
Media
No, I never made it to the bathroom in time. As soon as I would have an ejaculation or shortly after I would pee everywhere. Not a fun experience!